- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 555 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ANXIOUS TWO BOAT OWNER!
CHARTWELL's layout provides a comfortable weekend get-a-way 'home' with ample cabin space and storage for extended voyages. Access to the three-stateroom layout is either down the spiral staircase from the pilothouse or down a 3-step passageway from the main salon. Every deck of this boat can be accessed from a short flight of steps (no ladders to climb) making movement easier for all ages. This layout easily accommodates another couple and many visiting children have enjoyed the bunk bed cabin over the years. When cruising without guests the owners use the larger forward stateroom and both heads (each has a separate shower) for a 'his' and 'hers' arrangement. U.S. Coast Guard approved ElectroScan treatment system was added so waste is treated prior to being discharged in approved areas that don't have convenient pump-out facilities, such as the Bahamas.
The galley-up design permits everyone, including the 'chef' to participate in conversation and enjoy the view. Appliances have been upgraded over the years with the addition of the Avanti apartment size refrigerator, a new Force-10 3-burner electric cook top, a microwave and a wine cooler.
A custom built desk was added to the main salon with power provided by an independent pure-sine inverter for both the entertainment systems and laptop computers. The Port Networks extended range WiFi system provides a password protected WiFi network for the use of everyone on board.
Easy access to the flybridge is up 4-steps from inside the pilothouse and added safety while underway. Everyone seems to enjoy the covered seating area on the upper deck while underway in good weather and the pilothouse provides protection from unwelcome rain. The dinghy cradle and crane can accommodate a 12-ft tender on the large open upper deck.
The engine room, with ample headroom, is accessed from the aft deck and contains all operating equipment.
- Over the past 16 years CHARTWELL has provided the owners with a seaworthy and comfortable home afloat for annual two-month cruises to the Bahamas and multiple voyages along the East Coast including Chesapeake Bay. The galley-up interior layout provides comfortable entertaining for everyone and the accomodations provide privacy for both owners and guests. The Pilot House design with both outside and inside steering stations provides Captain and crew with comfortable navigation and the Naiad stabilizers provide stability underway. Covered side decks and the bow thruster for added control provide "no excitement" docking conditions. The current owners have enjoyed many voyages aboard CHARTWELL and know her new owners will also enjoy many new adventures.
- Engine Room
- Twin 315 HP Cummins 555 Turbo Diesel (3,000 Hrs) w/Owners Manuals Fuel: 600 Gal with Dual Racor Fuel Filters w/ Fuel Transfer Pump 20 Gallon Hot Water Heater Compressors for (2) Technicold Air Conditioning Units Hydraulic Stabilizer Control Hydraulic Bow Thruster Control Fireboy Flame Detector/Halon System Naiad Stabilizer System w/Owners Manual 12 HP Hydraulic Bow Thruster 3-Blade Props (23' x 26") with Spare Props Spare Parts Inventory
- Electrical System
- 8 KW Northern Lights Generator 22/110 V (7600 Hrs) w/ Owners Manual Heart Freedom 25 Inverter/Battery Charger 3 8D AGM House Batteries 1 Odyssey Start Battery 50 AMP Shore Power Cord
- Climate Control
- Technicold 16,000 BTU AC Unit: Main Salon Technicold 16,000 BTU AC/Reverse Cycle: Staterooms Opening Ports in all Staterooms
- Pilot House
- 2 Wing Doors to Portuguese Bridge (storage for lines) Inside Steps up to Flybridge - Spiral Stairs down to Staterooms Aft Steps down to Main Salon 6-Station Intercom System
- Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C Series Radar/Chart Plotter/Auto Pilot Garmin Fish Finder Depth Sounder DataMarine Knot Meter & Depth Dell Dimension C521 Computer w/ Mapteck Navigator Pro Buffalo WiFi for Dell Computer Samlex Pure Sine AC/DC Inverter SR161 AIS Receiver ICOM M304 VHF Radio (Pilot House) Sony CD Stereo
- Galley (Main Salon)
- Avanti Refrigerator/Freezer Force 10 3-burner electric cook top Emerson Microwave U-Line Beverage/Wine Cooler
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen 2 Hanging Lockers & 8 Drawers for Storage Private Head w/Shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Double Berth Hanging Lockers & 8 drawers for storage Guest Head with Shower in Passageway
- Third Cabin
- Bunk Beds Hanging Locker & 3 Drawers for Storage Fridgidaire Washer/Dryer in Passageway Smoke/Carbon Dioxide Detector
- Water/Plumbing & Head Systems
- ISL-150 WaterMaker Water Tanks: 180 Gallons Two Heads with Separate Showers Jabsco Toilets with ElectroScan System Separate Holding Tank w/Pump Out Rudd 20 Gal Hot Water Heater Raritan Pressure Water System Aft Deck Shower: Separate 30 Gal Tank
- Main Salon
- 6'6" Headroom Carpet with Teak & Holly Sole in Galley Access to Staterooms Samsung 26" Television Samsung CD/VCR w/ 5-speaker surround sound Marine Sat Antenna/Satellite TV AIMS AC/DC Pure Sine Inverter for Electronics Surge Protector for Electronics MWB-250 Long Range WiFi Receiver D-Link In-Boat WiFi System Custom Built Desk
- Deck Equipment
- Electric Windlass FX55 Fortress Anchor with 200 feet of Chain 46 LB Bruce Anchor 6 - 20" Fenders Dock Lines
- Boat Deck & Flybridge
- Large boat deck with covered (canvas) flybridge Dual Engine Controls Raymarine VHF Air Horn Crane for Dinghy Cradle for 12' Dinghy (dinghy not included)
- Aft Deck
- Access to Engine Room Gate to Swim Platform/Swim Ladder Shower with separate 30 Gal tank
- Professionally Maintained
- Records Available Past Surveys Available
- Fuel Consumption
- This boat operates economically as a full-displacement vessel, at 1600 rpm's = 8 kts; at 2000 rpm's = 10 kts. At 8 knots, the fuel burn is a gallon per nautical mile. Pushing it up to 9 to 10 knots, the burn increases to 1.2 to 1.4 gallons per mile. Range is 400 nm, with a 20% reserve in tankage.
- Not Included
- Personal Items (owners are using their boat) Handheld Items & Equipment Pictures with people
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- $5000 to selling broker