- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Strokin" is a fine example of an early 61 Viking Enclosed Bridge and has served her owner well. The mezzanine upgrade will be greatly appreciated by prospective buyers, as will the Awlgrip overall paint job.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Strokin's 3 stateroom, 3 head layout offers accommodations to fish or cruise. The master stateroom to port features an athwartship queen bed and a wall of lockers aft. The forward VIP stateroom with a double bunk down and single on the opposite hullside and higher, offers maximum flexibility. The starboard stateroom with upper/lower bunks features private access to the starboard head which also acts as the day head. The salon has an L-shaped settee and the galley counter has an overhang and bar stools. The dinette to port offers seating for 5 when dining or entertaining. The galley features Subzero drawer refrigerators and freezer. The enclosed flybridge offers all the features of a second salon: an L-shaped settee, hi-lo cocktail table, refrigerator and bar sink. It also features a comfortable helm with Stidd Captain's chair, 2 double bench seats and full instrumentation. The cockpit of "Strokin" has been upgraded with mezzanine seating for comfort while fishing or at the dock. The mezzanine includes a cockpit freezer, a refrigerated drink box, insulated storage, tackle drawers, engine room access hatch and new cushions. Other fish gear and cockpit amenities include: Transom door Release fighting chair with rocket launcher Clearing rod holders in the flybridge haunches Gunnel rod holders Electronic teaser reels US8 Clearing rod holders on flybridge rail Rupp outriggers Indeck fishbox Eskimo icemaker dumps into deck box Salt and fresh water washdown Cockpit lights Spreader lights Glendenning cablemaster for shore power cord
- (2) Northstar 1202 12" monitors Furuno 1200L BB Sounder Furuno BB Radar Northstar 962 GPS plotter Furuno Navnet 3D 12" Simrad AP20 autopilot ICOM M502 VHF ICOM M504 VHF ICOM M802 SSB Furuno RD30 JVC Stereo KVH Tracphone satellite phone Motorola cell phone KVH Tracvision Sat TV system FLIR M-324XP Night vision camera 42' Flat screen TV in salon DDEC controls and displays Bow thruster control
- Engine Room, Mechanical and Electrical
- Twin DDC-MTU 12V-2000 1480hp diesels with 1850hrs Twin Onan 21.5 kW generators with gas-water separators Awlgripped engine room Awlgripped thru hulls and strainers Awlgripped fuel filters Oil change system with quick disconnect in cockpit dockside box Dual power steering pumps DDEC trolling valves (2) 50 Amp cords with cablemasters Head hunter head system CruisAir air conditioning with reverse cycle heat - (4) units below and (2) units on enclosed bridge (2) Voltage stabilizeer transformers Battery chargers Bow thruster
- Additional Features / Options
- Hull and topsides painted. Awlgrip Snow White topsides and Awlgrip Bluetone White hull Bow thruster Anchor locker at bow with fresh water washdown Delete bow pulpit Bow rail extended 1' back for safety Kiddie rail on side of house Bar refrigerator on flybridge Astral Pearl Zodiac galley countertop Automatic salon door Clear ice icemaker in salon Radar mast
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.