- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OVER A $20,000 PRICE REDUCTION IN JULY 2013!!!
OWNER WANTS SOLD IMMEDIATE!!
This is an excellent example of Cabo's most popular & successful series, the 35 Express. Well maintained by an experienced yachtsman 'Dunroamin' represents the best value on the market today.
Under 800 original hours on Cat 3126 engines.
Recent Survey available upon request.
- Main Cabin Layout: Forward Berth Dinette / Settee to Starboard Galley Port Enclosed Head to Port (aft of Galley)
- Galley to Port: Microwave Corian Counter Top Fresh Water Stainless Sink Hot and Cold Water At Sink Refrigerator Storage Cabinet Left of Microwave Storage Cabinet Right of Refrigerator 4 Drawer Storage Cabinet Right of Refrigerator Single Burner Electric Cook Top
- INTERIOR ELECTRONICS
- Emerson Flat Screen TV in Cabin Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo System EPIRB
- LOWER HELM ELECTRONICS
- Furuno FCV-582L Depth Finder Furuno 48 Mile Radar Nother Star 952X GPS Furuno T-2000 Temp Gauge Simrad Autopilot Raytheon ST-60 TriData Icom M502 VHF Radio Icom M710 Single Side Band Radio Remote Spotlight Ritchie Compass
- TOWER ELECTRONICS
- Raytheon St-60 TriData Repeater Icom HM-127 Command Mic Ritchie Compass
- 30 Shore Power Shore Power Cord Battery Charger Westerbeke 5kw Generator (310 hours) Engine Block Heaters High Water Bilge Alarm
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Anchor Windlass w/ Helm and Fordeck Foot Controls Bow Rail Powder Coated Windshield (3) Windshield Wipers Power Vent Window (Center Windshield) Overhead Rod Storage in Hardtop Hard Top LED Lighting Port and Starboard Bench Seating Helm Deck Helm Canvass Cover Full Helm Deck Enclosure Tower with Full Controls Pompanette Fighting Chair w/ Footrest and Canvass Cover Port Cockpit Rigging Station w/ Fresh Water Sink and Storage Underneath Starboard Cockpit Freezer Box (4) Spreader Lights Fresh Water Wash Down Raw Water Wash Down (2) In Deck Fish Boxes w/ Macerators Transom Livewell Transom Door Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Out Riggers Center Rigger DockSide Water Inlet Trim Tabs Rod Storage under Gunnel (Port and Starboard) Upper and Lower Helm Canvass Covers Tower Bench Seating with Canvas Cover Switlik 6 Man Life Raft 10 Rod Rocket Launcher on Tower Legs ( 5 per side) Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Engine Hatch
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin 3126 Caterpillar Diesel Engines Oil Changing System Racor Fuel Filters Westerbeke Generator Battery Charger Battery On/Off Switches Batteries (4) 11 Gallon Stainless Water heater Dripless Shaft Logs Emergency Water Intake Valve Port Engine (crash pump)
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Teak Flooring in Cabin Tower Bench Seat Canvass Cover Fiberglass Buggy Top on Tower Custom Hard Top with built in Rod Storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.