- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Beneteau 46 is a performance cruiser—long, low, and streamlined. Although it may look too racy to be a cruising boat, it is unique, attractive, and easy to handle. Its lowered center of gravity and elevated freeboard give it more initial stability than previous designs, and its mega-beam and firm bilges give it the power to carry sail well up the wind range. The 46 couples the naval architecture of Jean Berret and Olivier Racoupeau with an interior designed by Massimo Gino and Mario Pedol of Milan’s Nauto Yachts. Pros on deck include wide sidedecks, twin wheels that provide good visibility from the helm, adequate ventilation for warm climates, and a divided anchor locker. At sea with 10 knots of breeze, testers found that the Beneteau 46 helm remained light and the boat tacked through 90 degrees with minimal fuss. They noted a balanced helm and easy steering under both sail and power.
- Key Features
- Bow Thruster Radar AIS w/ MOB systems and Monitors Recent haul and bottom job 2011 Electric Winch Lewmar 40CEST Furling Mainsail Additional 2nd Genoa (2)Air Conditioning (28000 btu) Westerbeke 7.6 KW (142 Hours) Numerous mechanical spares Flex-o-fold, Folding prop 2 Cabin Layout
- LOA : 46 ft. & 3 in. LWL : 40 ft. & 8 in. Mast length (over water): 64 ft. & 9 in. Beam : 14 ft. & 1 in. Draft (standard): 5 ft. & 7 in. Ballast (standard): 7,144 lbs. Displacement : 22,046 lbs. (approx.) Engine : 54 hp. Fuel capacity : 63 gal. Water capacity : 150 gal. Hull/Designer : Berret/Racoupeau-Nauta Yachts Sail area : 1055 sq. ft. Rig dimentions Classic Mast/Furler I= 54 ft./54 ft. J= 16 ft. & 6 in./ 16 ft. & 6 in. P= 50 ft. & 1 in./ 49 ft. & 9 in. E= 17 ft. & 5 in./ 17 ft. & 5 in.
- Light toned MOABI woodwork, soles w/parquet look’ finish Owner’s cabin forward: Headroom: 6 ft.& 4 in. Double berth: 6 ft. & 7 in.x 5 ft. & 3 in. island berth w/highdensity foam mattress Ample stowage space: large drawer under berth, locker w/clothes locker under hanging section 2 lockers to either side of berth Hanging locker Dressing table w/mirror & locker Large opening hatch with blind/mosquito screen Opening hatch with blind/mosquito screen 2 fixed hull ports (1 each side of hull) w/curtains 3 halogen overhead lights and 3 reading lights One 110 V socket beside dressing table Forward head compartment: One-piece moulded head compartment w/separate shower w/curved pivoting plexiglass shower door Quiet flush manual marine toilet Synthetic resin worktop & washbasin Hot & cold mixer tap, Mirror Locker w/closed shelf above Locker under basin w/waste bin & paper holder Opening deck hatch with blind/mosquito screen 3 halogen overhead lights w/switch Salon & companionway: Salon companionway w/non-slip surface For safety, it has four stainless steel handrails Forward-facing chart table w/lid & wood fiddle 2 hinged lockers, closed shelf Drawer & closed locker w/shelves under chart table Stainless steel handrail Fabric inner lining to side 12 V / 110 V electrical panel with 12 V socket Navigator’s seat w/locker for battery charger & optional inverter under starboard seat,Radio/CD/MP3 player w/two speakers One 110 V sockets 2-seater settee w/removable central armrest 2 closed stowage units and shelves along the hull Port & starboard shelves w/stainless steel fiddles U-shaped dining table/settee & 4 cushions Stowage under settees, 2 removable seats Salon table Stowage along the hull 4 closed shelves along the hull 2 hull ports (1 port/1 starboard) with curtains 1 panoramic window w/folding blinds 1 opening deck hatch w/blind/mosquito screen 2 opening deck hatches w/Oceanair combination screen/privacy curtain 2 fixed side windows to port, 1 to starboard w/pleated blinds Chart table lighting: 1 overhead light & 1 striplight for white/red lighting Salon lighting: 5 halogen overhead lights, mood lighting under shelves Companionway lighting: 2 halogen overhead lights,1 switch for mood lighting,1 switch for halogen lights Galley to port: Rectangular stainless steel double sink Hot & cold pressurized mixer tap Gimballed 3-burner stainless steel stove w/oven & stainless steel safety bar 34 gal front-opening 12 V refrigerator 26 gal top-opening GRP freezer w/12 V refrig. unit Synthetic resin worktop under companionway 110 V microwave oven operates off shore power 1 locker w/double door under sink & waste bin 1 stowage unit w/3 lockers, towel holder & shelves Locker w/sliding stainless steel vegetable rack 2 closed shelves for stowage, cutlery drawer 1 shelf w/stainless steel fiddle One opening port in coaming Galley lighting: 3 halogen overhead lights, 1 light over stove, mood lighting under shelf, One 110 V socket Starboard aft head compartment: One-piece moulded head compartment w/separate shower w/double folding door Manual marine toilet 21 gal rigid holding tank as standard Synthetic resin worktop & washbasin Hot & cold mixer tap 2 large closed lockers, glass holder & locker under washbasin w/accessories 1 fixed side window w/curtain + 1 opening port 3 overhead lights & switch Aft cabin: Headroom: 6 ft. & 7 in. Double berth 6 ft. & 7 in.x 4 ft, & 11 in. Two closed shelves along the hull Hanging locker w/locker beneath 1 under-berth locker Cloth inner liner on hull Starboard aft cabin has access door to head Openings & lighting in each cabin: 1 fixed hull port w/curtain, 1 opening port in coaming, 1 opening deck hatch w/blind/mosquito screen, 2 halogen overhead lights w/switch, 2 reading lights, One 110 V socket 2 cockpit ports in aft starboard cabin
- Mooring and anchoring: Welded stainless steel bow fitting 2 bow rollers w/permanent anchor stowage 6 stainless steel mooring cleats w/rub strakes Self-draining anchor rode/chain well w/hatch 1000 W vertical windlass w/remote control 1 Bruce Anchor w/chain & rode 1 Danforth Anchor w/rode Anchor washdown On deck: 2 shelves (port – starboard) 1 opening deck hatch (20 in.x20 in.) Stainless steel open pulpit w/step & nav lights 2 stainless steel pulpit aft, 1 port & 1 starboard Lifebuoy holder, Outboard motor bracket, & Ensign staff holder Double vinyl coated lifelines w/stanchions Side opening gates in lifelines Teak toe rail surrounding deck 2 SS handrails on coachroof for cockpit access 2 SS handrails at forward end of coachroof 3 cockpit stowage lockers All cockpit benches have teak inlays Steering consoles will take navigation instruments 2 mounted compasses, one at each helm position GRP cockpit table w/2 drop leaves fitted w/locker, bottle stowage & SS handrail Aft surface of table support serves as a bottle holder or can take a chart plotter (option) 2 waterproof speakers 2 winch handle holders Reading lamp w/12 V socket 1 shore supply socket to starboard Self-draining GRP cockpit floor 2-bottle gas locker Access gate to bathing platform pivoting on pantograph track (Bénéteau patent) Liferaft locker w/double door built into transom Teak slatted swim platform Swim ladder with teak steps to starboard Hot & cold cockpit shower Steering system: Under-hung rudder w/glass fibre composite stock Double helm position in cockpit aft: 2 36 in. dia. steering wheels Emergency tiller access point & emergency tiller
- Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60 Tridata Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60 tridata Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST60 tridata Navigation center - Raymarine Nav display E120 multi function Raydome 2kw Radar Autopilot - ST 6002 + linear GPS - Raystar 125 Single Sideband Radio VHF - ICOM VHF radio @ Nav station and command mic @ cockpit AIS - receiver with MOB system and monitors TV set - Toshiba HDTV w/DVD player AM-FX-XM- CD Radio 5-disc-CD player Cockpit speakers - two cockpit speakers for stereo
- Fresh water: 150 gal standard Electric pressure water pump w/filter 2 rotomolded water tanks fixed to the hull liner (63 gal under port aft cabin berth + 87 gal under fore cabin berth) Two aluminium deck fillers for water Cockpit shower w/hot and cold water Electric shower drain pumps 3 bilge pumps (one manual and 2 electric) 1 electric pump for icebox drainage 11 gal electric water heater w/expansion bottle
- Backlit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 110 V switches 12 V cigarette lighter socket 110 V double pole circuit breakers 110 V -12 V voltmeter Water gauge & fuel gauge w/central LCD screen Low battery and low diesel tank alarms 2 x 200 Amp service battery vouchers 1 x 105 Amp engine start battery voucher Battery charging: 110 V shore supply w/40 Amp battery charger & 50 ft. cable 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine 12V Power distributor Lightning grounding for the rigging 7 x 110 V sockets 7 reading lights, 23 halogen overhead lights, ambient lighting under shelves Bow & stern nav lights, steaming light, fore deck light Anchor light/ masthead navigation light Cable conduits for options Westerbeke 7.6 KW (142 Hours)
- Yanmar 4JH4TE 76 HP w/ 515 Hours Engine bed integrated in hull liner, soundproofed with insulating foam Access under companionway steps, through an opening supported by gas struts Stainless steel propeller shaft w/GRP protection Fixed three-blade propeller Rotomolded 63 gal fuel tank w/electronic gauge Seawater filter & diesel fuel filter/water separator Engine panel w/integral key start in cockpit
- Sails & Rigging
- Standing rigging: Stainless steel shrouds and stays Genoa roller furling system Stainless steel chainplates are taken to the inner moulding w/stainless steel tie rods Running rigging: Running rigging is led to the cockpit Running rigging comprises: Main halyard, Genoa halyard w/jammer & cleat on mast, Boom topping lift w/cleat on mast, Mainsail foot outhaul, Mainsheet w/track 2 genoa sheets Rigid boom vang w/tackle Spars: Fractional 9/10 anodised aluminium deckstepped mast w/standard mainsail furling system Twin aft swept spreaders Anodised aluminium Boom w/outhaul Deck gear: Chrome finish Lewmar winches: Two Lewmar 48 genoa sheet winches on coaming Two winches on coachroof: 2-40 on port & 1-40 starboard,2 aluminium winch handles & 2 handle holders Sails: Furling genoa w/135% overlap, reinforced w/anti-UV protection strip Furling mainsail Mainsheet led back to port winch Furling genoa w/drum on deck, furling line led back to the cockpit to port, 2 genoa tracks & adjustable cars, 2 genoa sheet fast blocks w/integral jammers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.