- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MCM350MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat is in excellent condition !
Mercruiser engines with very low hours !!
Priced thousands below market value !!!
This boat is seriously for sale !!!!
Her owner has maintained her beautifully !!!!!
This is one awesome express yacht.
Her inviting Ralph Lauren interior is cozy and functional.
Cruise in absolute luxury and style in this beautiful express YACHT. Generator, Air Conditioned,
Two color gelcoat hull (white with Navy blue trim), Great Electronics
FORGET THE ASKING PRICE!! MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- Entering from the cockpit the head is to port with the galley just forward. A diagonal queen berth is forward with storage under. To starboard is a leather sofa with cabinets and shelves outboard and cabinets above. A convertible double berth (mid Cabin) is located under the cockpit. The headliner is fiberglass and vinyl. Sole is carpet. Wood panels and trim are high gloss cherry. Countertops are solid surface. Blue Ultra Leather seating (converts to a berth).
- U-shaped sofa. Flat screen TV on rotating mount. Lots of cabinet space and book shelves. (4) Opening port lights with screens. (2) Overhead opening hatches. Privacy curtain for forward and mid cabins. Ample halogen overhead lighting. Halogen reading lights. Courtesy lights. (2) 120VAC outlets. Stereo speakers. Air Conditioning.
- Nova Kool dual voltage refrigerator. Kenyon electric stove (2 burner). Corian solid surface counter top. Stainless steel sink. European style faucet. Kenmoremicrowave. Flip out trash bin. Courtesy lights. Under cabinet lighting. Ceiling lights. Open hull port. 120VAC electrical outlets. 12VDC electrical outlets. Space Saver coffee maker. Numerous drawers and cabinets.
- Master Stateroom
- Diagonal queen berth to starboard. Storage under berth. Hanging locker to starboard. Overhead hatch. (3) Overhead lights. Mirror. (2) Opening port lights with screens.
- Solid surface counter top. Stainless steel sink. Hand shower. Opening port. 120VAC outlet. Vacu-flush marine toilet. Cabinet under counter. Cabinet with mirror. Halogen lighting.
- Mid Cabin
- Queen sized berth. Overhead lighting. Hanging locker. Side wall cabinet. Opening port light with screen Privacy curtain.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine RC-70 plotter/RADAR. Raymarine Ray 215 DCS VHF marine radio. Raymarine ST60 Depth. Raymarine GPS Antenna. Compass. Clarion stereo with cockpit and swim platform remote controls. (4) Interior speakers. (5)Exterior cockpit speakers. 17” Flat screen television. Emerson DVD Player.
- (2) 30 Amp 120VAC inlet. (2) 30 Amp 50’ power cable. Kohler 5Kw generator (125 hours). Main Breaker panel with proper source selector switch. (2) Main breaker. (12) Branch breakers. 12VDC panel with 32 breakers Volt meters. Protech 1240, 40AMP battery charger.
- Twin helm seats with adjustable bolsters. Double lounge seat to port. J-Lounge seating with storage under aft to starboard. Wet bar with icemaker and sink. 120VAC outlet. Targa Arch with grab rails. 12VDC lighting. Courtesy lighting. (4) Speakers and 1 sub woofer. Swim platform stereo controls. Stern shower with hot and cold water. Molded steps in dash (to fore deck). Cockpit table. Full cockpit enclosure. Full camper canvas. Tonneau cover which covers the entire cockpit, windshield and side windows.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Full bimini top and camper canvas enclosure. Anchor chafe plate. Stainless steel electric anchor windlass. Welded stainless steel bow railing. (6) Stainless steel cleats. Stainless steel inserted rub rail. Stern tow eyes. Remote controlled spot light. Dockside water connection. Cockpit ice maker (U-Line). Corian counter with sink. Stainless steel walk-thru windshield frame. Cockpit shower. Cockpit table. Swim ladder. Targa Arch. Forward sunning bed. Transom door. Swim platform.
- Safety Equipment
- Navigation lights Anchor light. Guest remote controlled spot light. Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room. Automatic bilge pumps. Engine room blowers. Seacocks on all thruhulls. CO detector. Smoke alarm. GFCI receptacles where required. Windshield wipers. Electric horn. GenmarEmergencySeaKey. Electric anchor windlass. 25Lb Delta anchor with chain and rode. Stainless steel bow rail. Steps to dash and walk through windshield.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Mercruiser 350 MAX MPI at 300 HP each. (110 hours). Mercruiser stern drives: Bravo III. Propellers: Stainless steel Props. Power steering. Trim Tabs. Additional primary fuel filters. Neutra-Salt water flush kits.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463