A spacious single-level interior yacht, has a 12’9” Beam, 3’ 1” draft, with a cruising speed of 23KTS and a max speed of 27 KTS. A hallmark feature of this Mariner is the generous island bed in the forward cabin. Also, a large bridge area that seats up to ten, with port and starboard lounges and an aft bench seat. Under 255 hours on this baby; well maintained. Perfect for the family & friends. Call today to schedule a viewing. Owner needs to sell and move on, all fair offers will be considered.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward Stateroom with island Berth, Dinette converts to double Berth, Ultra leather salon seating, Enclosed head with vanity, sink, mirror, and separate shower stall. The 360 Mariners an all-time favorite thanks to its contemporary styling and distinctive single-level floor plan. For entertaining, the cabin includes air/heat, a generous, full-beamed salon and available sleeping accommodations for five. As an added convenience, the luxurious head compartment includes a spacious walk-in shower. Refrigerator/freezer and a microwave oven. Two integral fiberglass stairways lead to an enormous bridge with seating for eleven. Welcome your guests in comfort with a wet bar, port and starboard lounges and aft four-wide bench seats. The control console has full instrumentation, Radar, GPS Chart-Plotter, Vhf Radio and Auto Pilot. In addition, the 360’s large cockpit provides ample room to enjoy an afternoon filled with water sports.
- Main Salon
- L-shaped lounge converts to double berth with storage beneath Sole 20" LCD TV Clarion DVD player Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD satellite stereo Sliding tinted glass entrance door, aluminum frame, secures open and closed, with screen Carpeted entry stairway with solid cherry risers, electrically actuated to provide access to forward engine room Cherry wood counter tops with raised edge Central vacuum system Décor matched window bolsters (3) beveled, cherry wood frame mirrors Décor matched curtains 65 oz., 100% nylon carpet Canvas carpet runners, including entry stairway DC distribution panel, 12V safety systems Electrical outlet Stainless steel grab rail over entry stairway (6) halogen recessed overhead lights Rocker light switch (2) storage cabinets Electrical outlet Stainless steel grab rail over entry stairway (6) halogen recessed overhead lights Flat Panel TV’s with DVD Player Clarion Stereo with 6 Disc Changer
- 2 burner electric range, smooth top Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer, upright LG microwave and coffee maker Solid surface counter tops (5) halogen recessed overhead lights Translucent, lockable hatch - pass through to bridge Wood flooring Hull port light with screen Designer décor Full size stainless steel under mount sink Rocker light switch Cherry wood soffit with mirrored bottom Fluorescent light over sink Electrical outlet 7 storage drawers
- Master Stateroom
- The stateroom is forward and features a queen berth, under-berth storage, drawer and shelf storage, and two hanging lockers. The head compartment is port side with stateroom and a salon doors. It features a mirrored vanity with sink, vacu-flush head, and a roomy shower stall with bench seat. Queen and pillow-top island berth with innerspring mattress Embroidered sheet set with Carver logo Flat screen TV Separate 12,000 BTU A/C Cherry wood end tables Carpeted berth step ups Hanging lockers with automatic light Hull port lights Overhead hatch, lockable, with screen Locker access panel Electrical outlets Private head access Designer décor 65 oz., 100% nylon carpet Canvas runners Décor matched curtains Solid cherry entrance door Halogen recessed overhead lights Halogen sconce reading lights Telephone connector Storage cabinets Storage drawers
- Cherry wood entrance doors from stateroom and galley. Vacu-flush pedestal head with 20 gallon holding tank Shower stall with integral bench seat Shower door with matching side lights Removable shower head Exhaust fan and air conditioning from master stateroom Halogen recessed overhead lights Medicine cabinet Vanity with granite surface counter top and integral sink Storage cabinet Hull port light with screen Nonskid sole Mirrors on each entrance door Rocker light switch Paper holder and towel ring Décor towel set
- Let’s start at the top with an open flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, enclosure, and starboard helm station. Seating includes twin helm seats, facing companion lounges, and guest lounge aft. There's a wet bar with ice maker, also a handy hatch behind the helm seat for pass-through access to the galley below. Side decks give easy access to the foredeck with guest lounge that converts to a sun pad. This beautiful Carver features stainless steel bow rails, spotlight, anchor, and windlass. Molded stairways lead from the bridge to the open cockpit with room for casual seating or fishing. A transom door opens to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder. Sliding doors give entry to the salon. Stainless steel cleats located (1) anchor (2) bow (2) spring (2) stern (2) Deck toe rail Double wide lounge converts to a sun pad Rub rails/stainless steel insert 1" stainless steel bow rail with intermediate rail forward Stainless steel bow rail stanchions, double welded inside and outside Fold-out beverage holders in sun pad
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Radar/Chartplotter Raymarine C120 (12.1 Multi-functional display) Raystar 120 Sea Talk GPS/WAAS antenna/107 GPS antenna mount Navionics US906XL3G (Florida & Bahamas) Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Raymarine 54 VHF Raymarine Auto-pilot ST6001 (3) Lounges: two triple wide, port and starboard with storage, one aft seats 5 adults (5) Electronics arch access plates Self-draining walk surface Wet bar with self-draining sink, 2 prep surfaces and stainless steel grab rail Wrap around windshield with stainless steel frame and side vents Canvas shield wiper covers block sun damage - Upgrade Lockable hatch, pass-through to salon (3) Recessed courtesy lights with exterior switches (10) Recessed beverage holders
- Bridge air conditioning Ice maker Full canvas –Blue (New 2011) Swivel pedestal helm seat with arm rests Companion and helm swivel pedestal seats Fuel level gauges Rudder angle gauges 2 x tachometer, hour meter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temp, engine battery voltage, fuel usage, fuel trip usage, engine diagnostics Recessed courtesy light Rocker switch controls Molded fiberglass dash with brushed aluminum accents Tilt steering wheel Stereo speakers with remote control Rocker switch controls Storage under port and starboard bench seats Access panel to helm wiring Accessory space for navigational equipment (3) beverage holders 12V adapter DC circuit breaker panel for helm electronics Storage locker
- Kohler 7.3 kW with 220 hours on generator 30 amp shore power connectors 50' Shore power cords 60 Amp battery charger 10 Amp battery charger GFCI electrical outlets AC/DC electrical panels with magnetic circuit breakers, integral bilge blower controls, AC volt meters and AC ammeters (2) 31 Series batteries, 650 amp cold crank - (1) Ship service, (1) generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Power is provided by twin Crusaders 360-HP gas engines designed for long-lasting, dependable, and economical performance. Mechanical features include 5.0KW generator, reverse cycle AC, automatic fire suppression, 11-gallon water heater, and anchor with windlass. This one-owner Mariner is very clean, well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver Mariner. Twin Crusader 6.0 MPI, 375 HP fresh water cooled engines with 220 Hours VOC white gelcoated bilges Acoustical and thermal insulation, vinyl vapor barrier Engine oil change system Kohler 7.3 kW generator with 220 hours MOL self-draining cockpit Padded bolsters, port and starboard Engine room access hatches Recessed courtesy lights with exterior switches Rod holders Side deck stairways, integral to deck, with stainless steel grab rail Transom door Cutlass bearings, synthetic rubber composite Marine Air reverse cycle AC systems with Shore Power connector - 16,000 BTU in main salon, 12,000 BTU in master stateroom and 12,000 BTU for bridge Exhaust mufflers on engines and generator (2) 125 gallon aluminum fuel tanks 4-blade props Bennett stainless steel trim tabs Fuel crossover system Fuel flow gauges Hydraulic steering Internal sea water strainers Aquamet 1.5" dia. prop shafts Rudders and struts - Tides Marine SureSeal self-aligning shaft seals Dripless shaft logs Bridge clearance: 14’7”
- Broker's Comments
- A very nice, lightly used 360 Mariner. Ready for the next owner, YOU!!!.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.