- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Daytona FL) The Bayliner 255 Cruiser is a roomy family cruiser designed for day cruising with accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. She features MerCruiser power, spacious cockpit, and roomy cabin. This boat is in "like new" condition - galley and berth have never been used.
The spacious cockpit with bimini top and full camper canvas. She has a starboard helm with adjustable helm seat, a port side companion lounge, and cockpit seating that converts to a giant sun pad. There is a wet bar to insure your guests are refreshed. Molded stairway and walk-through windshield allow easy access forward while a transom door opens to an integrated swim platform. The is plenty of room and seating for friends and family to enjoy the day on the water.
The interior is open with forward lounge / v-berth and mid-cabin double-berth. The v-berth serves as the entertainment and dining area during the day and converts to large double berth at night. The port side galley has cherry cabinets, teak sole, under-counter refrigerator, electric cook top, microwave oven, and a molded counter with sink. The enclosed head compartment has head, vanity with sink, and shower. There more than enough room for family overnight and weekend cruises.
This Bayliner 255 is power by 260-hp Mercruiser 5.0L engine with Bravo III outdrive. Designed for performance and economy this power combination is perfect for family cruising. She is very clean, has been well-maintained, and comes with an affordable price. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this 25' cruiser.
- The 255 redefines boating freedom. Not only trailerable, but with sleeping capacity for four, the 255 opens up the on-water possibilities with extended cruises and overnight trips. An enclosed head with sink and shower, versatile cockpit seating and a multipurpose galley provide the creature comforts for all your intrepid adventures.
- Roomy Mid-Cabin Interior Overhead Hatch Large Side Windows Forward Convertible Dinette / V-Berth Port Side Galley Enclosed Head to Starboard Mid-Cabin with Double Berth
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Integrated Sink Electric Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator Teak Sole
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit Bimini Top with Full Camper Canvas Starboard Helm with Adjustable Helm Seat Custom Molded Dash Panels with Full Instrumentation Port Side Companion Lounge Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table Converts to Sun Lounge Wet Bar Carry-on Cooler with Under-Seat Storage Compartment
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor with Stainless Steel Roller Walk-Through Windshield Molded Steps Transom Door Swim Platform Transom Locker
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 260-hp Mercruiser 5.0 MPI Engine Bravo III Sterndrive 30-amp Shore Power Battery Charger / Converter 6-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.