- 3200 sun fast
- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is a great opportunity to buy a 2009 Jeanneau 3200 Sun Fast here on the west coast fully equipped and ready to race or cruise.
This Daniel Andrieu design provides effortless speed and is most definitely fun !
Conceived by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3200 features an original, innovative design concept, to which it owes its tremendous commercial success in France and in many other European countries, as well.
The Sun Fast 3200 benefits from infusion technology, for a lightness that places it squarely in the category of offshore racers, as well as comfortable interior design features that are not available on other race boats of this size.
Innovative, because the Sun Fast 3200 is the synthesis of the one-design intended for races of equal legs in real time and the sailboat designed for fleet racing under the IRC rating system.
- Quantum Fusion X DT Polyester Mainsail Sail Area = 383.3sqft Construction = Computer designed and cut cross cut construction using FUSION X 13 Poly DT (100%) Includes = Handsewn Luff and foot hardware, Leech cord with a cleat, Telltales, Sail ties, Sail bag, 1 full, 3 mid batten pockets Quantum Fusion X 105% DT Polyester Jib Sail Area = 296.8sqft Construction = Computer designed and cut cross cut construction using FUSION X 13 Poly DT (100%) Includes = Approprate luff attachment, Leech cord with cleat, Telltales, Sail bag Quantum Code 0 CZ Furling W/ Harken Unit Sail Area = 586.0sqft Construction = Computer designed and cut tri-radial construction using Dimension CZ 30 HP (405) Dimension CZ 15 HP (60%) [Panel Diagram: Vision 8] Includes = Harken Code 0 Furling unit 3126, Tortional furling rope, Spinnaker Duffle bag
- Raymarine C-80 GPS Chartplotter Raymarine ST-6002 Below Deck Liner Drive Autopilot Raymarine ST-60 Tridata (Speed & Depth) Raymarine ST-60 Repeters Raymarine ST-60+ (3) Base of Mast repeters Icom 422 VHF
- Mainsail Cover Tiller Covers
- Electrical System
- Prosine 1800w inverter Bildge float switch 4gal Slim Waterheater S/S Microwave DC-12V ;AC-110V electrical system (2) Batteries Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cable ELECTRICAL PANEL 12V plug Voltmeter for house battery bank 1 engine battery 50A OPTIMA and 2 house batteries 50A OPTIMA
- MISCELLANEOUS Keel mixed lead / iron with an epoxy surface treatment Owner’s manual 3 winch handles All through-hulls are bonze and are flush-mounted Bilge sump
- ENGINE Engine throttle in the cockpit with removable handle Sound insulation for engine compartment Access via removable companionway Diesel engine Yanmar 2YM15 – 15 HP Saildrive SD20 transmission 2-blade folding propeller Fuel filter Raw water filter Anti-siphon gooseneck 75L roto moulded fuel tank
- Salon / Interior
- SALOON Table 2 bench seats with back rest 2m long Storage under bench seats and behind back rests Storage compartments under side deck to port and starboard Fixed ports along coachroof Cushions and back rests have removable covers – “Jaguar” PVC Removable floorboards 80L water tank under saloon seating GALLEY L-galley to starboard Worktop of laminate Storage and access to through-hull Stainless steel sink Pressurised cold water tap Storage for flatware and rubbish bag mount 2 burner hob 60L icebox Fixed port above galley Handrail in facade AFT CABINS Double berth 1.96 m long Mattresses with removable fabric covers 1 large port opening into the cockpit per cabin 2 fabric hanging lockers Complete access to engine compartment Access to battery switches Cabin doors of the same fabric as the hanging lockers HEAD COMPARTMENT Finished in GRP Head access via sliding door in composite forward bulkhead Sink with pressurised shower fixture Drainage of compartment via bilge 1 opening deck hatch 1 marine head with manual pump FORWARD SECTION Composite watertight bulkhead with through access via deck hatch
- Rigging / Deck Hardware
- Additional deck equipment Anchors w/ lines Bow pulpit & rails Freshwater deck wash down system Fenders and lines Navigation lights Spreader lights RIGGING Keel-stepped mast 2 levels of pushing spreaders – 19/20 fractional Stainless steel Dyform® shrouds Adjustable backstay with returns to each helm Forestay with hardware for hanked-on sail Delivered without sails Tricolour navigation lights on masthead RUNNING RIGGING 2 multipurpose genoa halyards so that one can be used as the spinnaker pole uphaul 1 doubled mainsail halyard with shackle 2 masthead spinnaker halyards 2 genoa sheets 1 mainsheet with fine tune 1 mainsail outhaul Adjustment lines for mainsheet car and genoa cars 2 reef lines Rigid boom vang DECK HARDWARE Forward stainless steel pulpit Stainless steel bow sprit with fitting for mounting a gennaker furler Aft stainless steel pushpits 2 levels of lifelines with stainless steel stanchions 2 mooring cleats without fairleads aft (on deck edge) 1 mooring cleat without fairleads on foredeck Toerail moulded with the deck Mainsail traveller track on bench in rear of cockpit Harken deck hardware Line jammers on coachroof for halyards and control lines 2 winches for genoa and spinnaker 2 winches on coachroof for halyards and control lines 2 3-sheave return blocks on the deck 2 turning blocks for genoa sheets 2 tracks for genoa lead cars on sidedecks Chainplates for shrouds on side of hull Chainplates for backstay Through fitting for mast with blocks Handrails on deck
- CONSTRUCTION HULL: Infusion with balsa coring Structural inner moulding glued into place DECK: Infusion deck with foam sandwich Infusion moulded mast bulkhead and watertight bulkhead forward COCKPIT / TRANSOM Storage lockers to port and starboard with access by deck hatches Cockpit bench seating Gas bottle storage in cockpit Storage for liferaft in central locker 3 winch handle holders Swim ladder on stern 2 tillers Manual bilge pump near helm 2 navigation compasses Foot hold in centre of cockpit and near helm positions STEERING Double polyester rudders and stainless steel rudder stocks Self-aligning rudder bearings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.