- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the most comfortable sailboats ever built. The Amel Maramu is well known to sailors worldwide. This boat has been renovated over the past couple of years.
The hull was treated against miniature signs osmosis and fully painted by 5 layers of the most quality and expensive paint in September 2010 after dried for 10 months.
Most of the equipment on board has been overhauled or replaced with the new state of the arts equipment. A magnificent ocean cruiser, this Maramu will take you anywhere in great comfort. Her sail plan and furlers make it very easy to sail single-handed. One never has to leave the well protected center cockpit. The 6 HP electric bow thruster makes all port maneuvers easily.
- Master bedroom: very large double bed and additional half bed with many cabinets and shelves and private toilets and Dressing table Second double bed room Big saloon with two and a half large couches that can be changed to another double bed and one more single bed. Large saloon table with a bar
- Sails & Rigging : Ketch
- Heavy Furling Genoa 2010 NORTH SAILS, Electric furling Genoa AMEL Light Furling Genoa, manual furling in mint condition Furling Main sail 2010 NORTHSAILS Electric furling Main AMEL Stay sail manual furling in mint condition Spare sails
- Gas stove and oven, hot and cold pressure water, two new refrigerators (2010, 2012), large ice box, 2 sinks with covers, Tick cabinets in mint condition and many cabinets.
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder, Raymarine wind direction and speed, Furuno radar, Weatherfax 208, Icom VHF with DSC, Radio Ocean VHF, The most advanced Raymarine C Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays and navigation system with full Mediterranean maps and additional radar system (2011) . A very accurate and high performance autopilot system.
- 12 Volts with 2012 new 8 X 105 Amp batteries . New Pronautic advanced Charger is 40 Amp 220 Volts , 2 overhauled alternators (2012) , overhauled starter (2012) , new electrical wiring, 12V to 110 volt converter, new 2012 12V to 220V converter . New 2012 very strong bilge pump.
- Deck & Hull
- 1000w Anchor Winch with over 100 meter chain and DANFORTH Anchors and spare anchor
- Additional Information
- Dinghy/Aux: 3 m Zodiac on davits and 5.5 Hp Suzuki outboard in mint conditions Cockpit hard top, Bimini with side other optional covers New 2012 40W solar panel Tools, spare parts Full kitchenware New comfort deck mattress (2012) and Cockpit cushions JVC AM/FM/CD with internal and external water protected speakers Storm cloth New safety equipment and life-belts for 8 people 6-person life-raft in very good condition, needs annual service Swim ladder Gangway Suzuki 12V / 220V generator Diving and fishing equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.