- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a very well maintained and lightly used Azimut 62. This popular Azimut design is perfect for extended cruising and entertaining large groups. Her beautiful lines will turn heads in your marina. I would love to take you through this yacht. Only 448 hours on CAT C-18's. Easy to navigate and great features for close quarters operation including bow and stern trusters, video assistance and wireless remote controls for engines and thrusters. BRING OFFERS! PRICE REDUCED BY $100,000. HAVE HER READY FOR A SPRING LAUNCH. LOW HOURS AND OPTIONS MAKE HER THE BEST 62 AZIMUT DEAL IN THE MARKET.
YACHT BROKER - Robert A. Lama
Ferretti Group America, Miami Beach Marina
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
- Experience this new and glorious yacht that goes beyond the concept of form following function. The Azimut 62. Setting the standard for design. Again, and again.
- ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTION
- 24 V DC from battery sets 12 V DC for VHF Generator: 6.5 kW, 220 V, 50 Hz generator installed in engine room 2 200 Ah batteries to start engines 1 100 Ah battery for generator All sets are activated by battery disconnector relays Battery charger: 1 24 V 80 A Dolphin electronic battery charger for starter and auxiliary units 1 12 V 10 A Dolphin electronic battery charger for generator Electric panels: Two main control panels, one in the engine room and the other in the wheelhouse Emergency panel in cockpit Electrically operated devices protected by high reliability thermomagnetic switches or fuses There is a dedicated switch panel in each cabin Lighting system: 24 V, 20 W halogen spot 24 V (24W/m) diffused lighting system Microwave oven + grill Granulon galley worktop with two sinks and hot and cold water mixer Extractor hood 230 l (60 gal) refrigerator with freezer Storage cabinets under worktop with pullout stainless steel baskets Hanging cherry wood units Storage for pots and pans under microwave oven Wooden floor Storeroom, service compartments, tableware, cutlery, and glassware storage cabinet Ice maker BILGE SYSTEM Four 24 V automatic electric pumps, maximum flow-rate: 224 l/min (60 gal/min) Two manual pumps, maximum flow-rate: 49 l/min (13 gal/min) Emergency bilge exhaust discharge through engines (maximum flow rate: 334 l/min ? 88 gal/min) FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM Controlled via emergency panel in cockpit, which includes the following direct controls: Engine battery disconnector Fuel delivery solenoid valve shutoff Fans and extractors shutoff Fan grid closure Fire extinguisher discharge Two 12 kg powder cylinders with spray nozzles on engines and gearboxes (type approved for the Italian market according to Directive 94/25/CE,ISO9094) Non-slip walkways 2 bites halfway (one each side) Handrails and accessories in ovalized stainless steel 2 fuel fillers with protective cover (one each side) One fresh water fillers (starboard side) Navigation lights Impact resistant stainless steel and PVC fender bar Tempered plate glass windows set in GRP frame, mirror finish 1 VHF Shipmate RS 8400 (wheelhouse, repeater on fly bridge) 1 Raymarine RL70RC PLUS radar (wheelhouse) 1 Raymarine Raychart 520 PLUS plotter repeater (flybridge) 1 Raymarine Raypilot ST6001 PLUS automatic pilot(wheelhouse) 1 Watertight Raymarine ST6001 PLUS automatic pilot repeater (fly bridge) 1 Raymarine ST 60 Tridata depth and speed indicator (wheelhouse) 1 Raymarine ST 60 Multi depth and speed indicator(fly bridge) 1 Raystar 112 LP-ST GPS antenna 1 Radar antenna 24 nm Due to continuous developments in the field of electronics, the electronic system installed on your boat may be modified without notice.
- OWNER'S CABIN (MIDSHIP)
- Double bed with drawer unit Double-door mirrored wardrobe on foreside Column unit with drawers Built-in vanity unit with drawers Large-sized oval portholes (300 x 600 mm) Emergency exit via ceiling above vanity unit Cherry wood doors and frames Direct access to owner's bathroom Walk-in wardrobe with drawers and hanging rail Curtains, upholstery and carpet Azimut reading lights Diffused lighting under bed and behind pelmets Provision to fit TV
- VIP CABIN
- Double bed Mirrored headboard Shelves above portholes Walk-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves Two round portholes Deck hatch with shade and mosquito screen Curtains, upholstery and carpet Azimut reading lights
- GUEST CABIN
- Twin beds Bedside table and switches Azimut reading lights Wardrobe with drawers and shelves Curtains, carpet and upholstery Round porthole
- Depthsounder - Raymarine Log-speedometer Navigation center - Raymarine Plotter - Ray Marine Autopilot - Raymarine Compass GPS - Raymarine VHF Radar - Raymarine TV set DVD player CD player Cockpit speakers
- INSIDE EQUIPMENT
- Stern thruster Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Sea water pump Washing machine Microwave oven
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Shore power inlet Generator - Kohler Inverter
- OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
- Teak cockpit Teak sidedecks Hydraulic gangway Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Tender
- Bimini Top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Bob Lama directly at 607.379.3728 or email him directly at Robert.Lama@ferrettigroup.com