- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre 220-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED (ONLY 350 ORIGINAL HOURS) AND OFFERING A GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING THIS 1987 CARVER 28 RIVIERA IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.0-litre 220-hp Gas Inboard Engine's with only 350 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Carry-On Air-Conditioning, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Camper-Top Canvas Package, Electronics Package (Compass, VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Engine Synchronizer), Spare Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Outside stored under shrink wrap w/access door, available to board via appointment.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Durable family cruiser with unique aft-cabin layout makes good on promise of small-boat comfort, versatility. Open air center cockpit with wraparound windshield, seating for six is the focal point of the the boat. Forward cabin features convertible U-shaped dinette, enclosed head, compact galley. Aft cabin with twin berths has four opening ports for ventilation. Note good engine access, wide side decks, standard bow pulpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- A large cockpit with plenty of seating makes the Carver 28 Riviera ideal for open-air cruising and entertaining. Its cockpit features a custom dry-bar, raised seating for 360-degree visibility, and a cruising dinette that easily converts to a double berth. For extended cruises, the Riviera features the luxury of two private staterooms. The stateroom aft offers both a single and a double berth with a convenient vanity, as well as a hanging locker and ample storage space. The 28's main cabin features a spacious U-shaped dinette lounge that converts to a large double berth. There's a fully equipped galley with a stainless steel sink, a stove with an oven, a refrigerator, and ample counter and storage space. The head compartment includes a large vanity and a hot shower. The electronics arch is standard, and so is the comfortable six-foot sunlounge on the aft deck.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge & Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Hanging Storage Locker to Port Aft Stateroom w/Twin Berths, Vanity w/Sink, and Hanging Storage Locker Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Portable / Carry-On Air-Conditioning
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Engine Synchronizer
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Bow Pulpit Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Camper-Top Canvas Package (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (1) Spare Set Propellers FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule showing.