- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Are you ready to leave the dock and go sailing now? This boat IS!
Rosalyn was a freshwater boat in Lake Michigan before 2010, which certainly shows in her excellent condition. The layout is light and airy feeling with larger ports in the main salon that make her feel very modern and spacious. The classic two couple layout with separate suites fore and aft gives privacy that can only be rivaled by adding a second boat!
This leaves an amazing engine room between that can actually accommodate two people at once, or plenty of room for stores and additional equipment.
The current owners still sail her when they can, but being nearly 2000 miles away has lead to the need to sell her, and give new owners a chance to enjoy her.
LOA: 42 ft 6 in Length on Deck: 39 ft 11 in LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 1 in Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs Ballast: 8500 lbs
Engine: 50 HP Perkins 4-108
GPS - Raytheon NAV398
VHF - Apelco 8500
RADAR - Raytheon RL9
Autopilot - AutoHelm ST4000
Depthsounder - Datamarine S2000DL
Log/Knotmeter/Wind - Autohelm Tri-Data
North Sails battened Main
North Sails 135 Genoa w/Hood SeaFurl
Bimini Top - White on SS Bows
Mainsail cover, Genoa cover
Mercury 4 stroke 5 Hp motor (new in April 2011)
Danforth Constellation Compass
Electric and Manual bilge pumps
Battery charger - Mariner 20 amp
Portable Hatch Air Conditioning
Hot water - Raritan R6G 6 gal
2 Marine heads - Raritan MSD w/HT
Refrigerator - Adler Barbour 12vdc
Shore power inlet
Cockpit cushions and table
5-step Swimming ladder
Fire extinguishers, current flares, Radar reflector, other safety gear
- A very clean and nicely maintained older vessel.
- Rosalyn has a two cabin/two head layout that makes for supreme privacy for two couples, or a couple with younger crew. Both have head with shower and separate companionway entrances. The main salon/galley is spacious and feels light and airy with two overhead hatches and large fixed ports on three sides. The engine room is under the cockpit area and provides excellent access to all main systems with fore and aft doors, and room for two adults to work! The engine was rebuilt in 2010 and has only 396 hours of use since then.
- Electronics are located both below and at the helm station, and include: GPS - Raytheon NAV398 VHF - Apelco 8500 RADAR - Raytheon RL9 Autopilot - AutoHelm ST4000 Depthsounder - Datamarine S2000DL Log/Knotmeter/Wind - Autohelm Tri-Data
- Mercury 4 stroke 5 Hp motor (new in April 2011)
- Water: 250 gallons Fuel: 50 gallons Waste: 30 ga;;ons
- Other Equipment
- There is a wide assortment of other equipment including: Danforth Constellation Compass Electric and Manual bilge pumps Battery charger - Mariner 20 amp Cruisair Portable Hatch Air Conditioning Hot water - Raritan R6G 6 gal Stove w/Oven 2 Marine heads - Raritan MSD w/HT Refrigerator - Adler Barbour 12vdc Shore power inlet Cockpit cushions and table 5-step Swimming ladder Fire extinguishers, current flares, Radar reflector, other safety gear
- The Perkins engine was overhauled in 2010 and now has 396 hours. The transmission, shaft and prop were re-worked at the same time. These updates make this Gulfstar a great opportunity so call asap!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. John T. Barr, (772) 678-0760 to answer any questions of to arrange for a private viewing or e mail email@example.com