- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9 @ 355 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
When the Tiara 3200 Open replaced the hugely popular and long-running 3100 Express in 2005 many were impressed with the bigger and improved model. So much so that many 31 owners upgraded to the new 32! The 32’ was wider, longer and with better fishing and cruising amenities everywhere you looked. Tiara has always been a strong player in the “cross over” or cruising/fishing genre, but the 32’ really epitomizes how well it can be done. It really is a great fishing express replete with a world-class livewell, two removable insulated and macerated fishboxes, a great bait and tackle prep station, transom gate, and rod holders everywhere! When you combine this level of fishability with a Pipewelders tower, topside controls and outriggers, you have a true offshore machine!
Enter the cabin and all of its comfort and luxury includes Tiara’s renowned fit and finish! Below you’ll find sleeping for five, a full galley with Corian tops and teak joinery all cut from the same piece of wood, a flat screen TV with DVD player and an above average AM/FM CD player and a lot more. This vessel is clean and well-maintained with great electronics below and topside and is a great value for the discerning buyer looking for a true turn-key pre-owned sportfish! We will consider trades.
- 15" Flat screen TV w/ 12V DVD player Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with remote, 6-disc changer, amp, subwoofer, (2) interior speakers and (4) cockpit speakers Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat Dinette/lounge with hi-lo pedestal mount table with high gloss finish and storage compartments below. Dinette converts to single upper berth and double lower berth Teak & holly cabin sole Overhead storage cabinets above dinette
- Stainless steel undermount sink w/cover Recessed two-burner electric cooktop with cover Refrigerator w/freezer Exhaust fan Corian countertop Upper cabinets and storage below countertop Pantry locker Microwave oven
- Master Stateroom
- Double-size pedestal berth w/inner spring mattress Storage compartment under berth Cedar-lined hanging locker Upper hullside shelves Privacy curtain (2) Reading lights
- Vacuflush head w/holding tank Corian countertop w/integrated sink Storage compartment below sink Macerator system for head Mirrored vanity above sink Full fiberglass head with shower and sump pump Exhaust fan
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 16" SS Destroyer Wheel 12V outlet at helm DSM300 Digital sounder module Speed, depth, temperature transducer Engine monitoring systems/displays and fuel voltage and rudder angle indicator gauges Curved companion seat with cooler and forward swival seat (1) E120 Multifunction color display (2) E80 8.4" Multi Function color displays RS125 Raystar GPS antenna Ray 240 VHF radio ST60 Graphic display Autopilot 2kW dome Helm seat forward with power actuator and bait prep center aft 4 1/2" SS 2000 Ritchie compass
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 5.0kW generator, diesel Electrical bonding system Fresh water cooling, main engines 120V outlets throughout TV and AM/FM antennas Charles battery charger High output 100 amp alternators
- Curved companion seat locker with cooler and forward seat Transom fold-down lounge AM/FM/CD stereo with remote and subwoofer and 4 speakers (2) Macerated cockpit fishboxes Power helm seat Hot and cold cockpit shower Transom door 36-gallon transom biatwell 30" Swim platform w/built-in ladder Upper cockpit cool helm blower Helm seat back-to-back seat locker with forward seat and aft-facing seat. Forward seat has power actuator for fore and aft adjustment Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit courtesy lights Freshwater/raw water washdown Macerator for large cockpit flush floor storage box
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Hardtop w/front and side enclosures and (2) hatches w/built-in Ocean Air Privacy Cover and screens (16) Rod Holders Molded-in hullside ventilation Custom Diamond pattern non-skid deck Recessed trim tabs Self-bailing cockpit Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel roller system Anti-fouling bottom paint, Awlgrip Awlstar Black 30" Swim platform with built-in ladder Aluminum bow rail Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Bennett Marine hydraulic recessed trim tabs Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm (3) Forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers (4) Lee Rod holders RCL50 Spotlight remote Raw water washdown anchor locker
- Custom Pipewelders Marlin tower Tower station equipment Pipewelders 28' outriggers
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Oil changing system Macerator system for head Glendinning engine synchronizer (2) Nibral propellers (2) Racor fuel filters/water separators Fresh water cooling, main engines Engine hatch actuator (2) Carbon monoxide detectors (2) Smoke detectors (2) Bilge blowers (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm, 2000 GPH each, (1) fwd., (1) mid, (1) aft 38-gallon freshwater tank 6-gallon water heater with exchanger Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht