- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 270 CC Everglades has only 120 hours on Mercury 250 HP Verados and has been stored on a lift since new, no botton paint, shows like new. Mercury Extended Warranty thru 2014 and 7 year warranty on the hull. Vessel includes brand new aluminum trailer - dual axle, LED lights, disc brakes with 1 year remaining manufacturer warranty.
- Accessories & Equipment on Board:
- China Bowl with macerator and holding tank. Circulating livewell with light. Clear livewell LID. Cockpit courtesy lighting. Console glove compartment. Console grap rails. Console power port. Fire extinguisher. Forward seating. Hydraulic tempered safety glass sliding windshield. Aluminum powder coated rod rack. King fish rod holders. Led navigation lights. Led anchor lights. Spotlight. Spreader lights. Speakers. Led lights. Hydraulic tilt steering. Trim tabs w/indicator. Row water sink w/srayer. Retractable cooler compartment. Auto anchor system - windlass. Bow cushions. Coaming bolsters. Fish box with pump out. Lockable rod storage. Mechanical stern seat. 8" Stainless steel pull - up cleats - 6. Retractable ladder. Low profile bow rails ( powder coated ). Stainless steel flush mount rod holders. Stainles steel drink holders. Toe rails. Under gunwale rod racks. Lockable transom gate with freeing port. Heavy duty stainless steel rub rail. Bronze high speed intake strainers. Docking lights. Automatic bilge pump - 3. Batery charger. Compass ( Ritchie ). Electric horn. Fresh water down ( 25gal ). Stereo with CD player. Three batery management system. Raw water wash down.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- GPS - Garmin 5212. VHF - Icom.
- Electrical System:
- Lectrotab trimtabs. Promariner battery. Status monitor. Clarion AM / FM with CD. Three digital Mercury gauges.
- Deck Equipment:
- Docking lights. Transom. Spreader lights. FWD fishbox / AFT fish box. Winlass. Windshield wiper. Window washer. 3 side enclosed. Hardtop with integrated IBL speakers. Radio box. Enclosed head in console with holding tank and maserator. Vented door in console for head. Fresh water wash down. Salt water wash down. Sink in leaning post. Over head lights.
- Fishing Equipment:
- Cockpit sink.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org