- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI B-3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2010 Sea Ray 220 Sundeck is like new, with just 30 hours she is not even broken in yet. With a matching trailer included, you can travel all over and see a different body of water every weekend.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you board, you will notice the huge swim platform and the rear facing lounge seat that folds into a sun pad. When you step in the large cockpit, you will notice ample seating for six. The ladies will love the large pump-out head. At the helm, you will love the flip-up seat so you can stand and drive. The tilt steering and adjustable seats allows comfort for any sized captain. When you move to the bow, you will see seating for four more. You have a boarding ladder in the bow for beaching on that out-of-the-way island. The storage in the floor is so big you may want to consider hoarding nautical supplies.
- Cockpit Table Bow Filler Cushion
- Electronics & Helm
- Tach Speedo Volt Meter Trim Gauge Depth Finder Hour Meter Compass Smart Craft System
- 2-Batteries Dual Battery Switch Fire Suppression System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.