- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Tallyho" is a clean, well-maintained, one-owner boat. She is well equipped for fishing and diving. Updated electronics include two Furuno Navnet 3D displays at the helm and one on the tower. "Tallyho" is also equipped for long range cruising with additional fuel capacity and upgraded 10kW Westerbeke generator. Down below, she has a spacious salon with a custom high coffee table for dining or relaxing and also a pullout sofa bed to accommodate guests. Call today to make an offer!
Hull detailed and bottom painted - February 2013.
- Access hatch to bilge Design interiors, high quality selection available Lighting - recessed halogen (4) Air conditioning/heat, dual zone, 16,000 BTU Central vacuum cleaning system Interior wood, teak, superbly joined and finished in satin varnish Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Deep pile carpet 120 VAC duplex outlets/GFI protected Deck Hatch with retractable shade Pull out double hide-a-bed beneath aft settee Port lights (2), port side
- Cofee maker Cook top, two burner electric, recessed with Corian cover Corian counter top with custom Corian sea rails Counter top lighting - recessed halogen Instant hot water Microwave oven Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Refrigerator, AC side-by-side door Freezer chest 4.5 cu ft Sink, deep custom Corian Storage compartments and drawers throughout 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected Trash storage compartment
- Forward Stateroom
- Access to anchor rope locker Island double bed with 5" mattress, coverlets Custom linens, one brand new set Foredeck hatch with retractable shade Hanging locker, port and starboard side, cedar lined Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Recessed halogen lights (2) Reading lights (2) Custom built-in TV-VCR Storage compartments and large drawers below bed Built in safe for documents and valuables 110V duplex outlet/GFI protected Port and starboard rod storage locker with #50 wide reels
- Corian counter top, custom with Corian sink Corian frmaed mirror Custom vanity with storage cabinet Head, Sealand Vacuflush electric Lighting - 12volt recessed halogen Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Separate stall shower with automatic shower sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian frames with sliding mirrored doors 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected Vertical rod storage rack Ventilating hatch in a deck Designer faucets and shower fixtures
- Stidd captains chair, adjustable with vinyl-covered high density foam cushions, pedestal mount Molded fiberglass helm deck with large service hatch Seating, starboard, with removable cushions and large tackle storage cabinet Helm console, integrally molded Safety cabinet with first aid kit and fire extinguisher Storage cabinets at helm "L" shaped lounge portside with rod storage below Sliding companion way door and fiberglass sea hood Courtesy lighting with dimmer control Cable TV hook up, 120V outlet
- Zodiac life raft Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and Baltec core Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Custom anchor roller assembly Accent striping Windlass, electric 24V, remote from helm with deck switches and 50' 3/8" HT chain, 400' nylon rope 35 lb. Swim platform powder coated dive ladder Danforth high tensile anchor Saltwater wash down forward in custom molded locker Custom spring line cleats (4) Forward mooring cleats (2), stainless steel Stern cleats, stainless steel Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel Windshield, tinted, heavy welded aluminum, construction finished. Includes electrically actuated vent. Windshield wipers (3), self parking with heavy duty panagraph arms
- Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for fighting chair Bait prep center port side includes tackle storage, sink, rigging board, insulated ice box ready for optional refrigeration, lockers fitted with custom lid, stainless steel gas spring actuator, full length stainless steel piano hinge and lockable custom latches Locking door to engine room with ladder from cockpit Courtesy lighting under gunwales Fishboxes, large capacity, insulated with macerator pumpout system Gunwale padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered Bait tank, 60 gallons molded, into transom Hatches, lazarette and fishboxes (2), heavy duty with "O" ring seals, drains, gutters and full length, stainless steel piano hinges Rod-Gaff racks starboard Rod holders (5) Cockpit scuppers Step/storage boxes, port and starboard Transom door with top gate, extreme duty polished stainless hardware Washdown, fresh water, port side, salt water, starboard side Storage boxes under gunwale (2)
- Furuno Navnet 3D added in 2011 (2 displays at helm, 1 on tower) Simrad Robertson AP22 Autopilot iCOM IC-M127 VHF RCL 100 Point Pad Ritchie compass Clarion MS675 CD/AM/FM Depthsounder Log speedometer Mathers wireless controls 10kW (upgraded from 8kW) freshwater-cooled diesel generator with sea-water strainer, rmeote start and gauge panel, water lift muffler, safety shut down system and dedicated battery Custom AC electric distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, revers polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity Custom DC electricl distribtuion panel with battery voltage and load meters 27" flat screen TV Custom entertainment center with VCR and Bose AM/FM/CD stereo system Battery on/off switches, vapor proof Bonded electrical system 2 converter/battery chargers, 50 amp automatic Engine room lights, 12V halogen and 120V flourescent Horn, dual air trumpet Navigation lights, International DC fuses with uninterrupted power to bilge pump fire and bilge flood monitors Electronics supply at helm, 12 VDC Ground fault circuit interrupted receptacles in galley and head Interior lighting, 12 VDC and 120 VAC Radio and cable television system w/cable connection Telephone jack w/shore connection
- Compass with light, flush mounted Complete custom engine instrument panel with audible warning system Custom switch panel Navigation and electronics panel Single lever engine Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible Stainless steel helm wheel Chart storage area with 1/21" Plexiglas cover AM/FM/CD player for outdoor areas
- Aircraft type braided fuel lines Bilge, white gelcoated finish Bilge pumps, three 12V automatic/manual Bonding system with transom zinc plate Double hose clamps on all host fittings where possible, stainless steel Double T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses Engine alarm system Trolling valves Oil change system, mains and generator Engine hour meters (2) Engine room sound insulation, high density barrier/foam Fire extinguishing system, automatic Fresh water cooling on main engines Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and optional generator, large capacity Fuel tank valves, bronze, six port High water bilge alarm Holding tank, with gauge, macerator, overboard and dockside discharge Hot water heater, stainless steel, 12 gallon, 120V Bilge blowers (2) Hydraulic steering system, (Hynautic) Propeller shafts, Aquamet 22, 2.75 in. diameter, double taper couplers Propellers, 4 blade nibral Rudders, bronze Stuffing boxes, dripless lip seal type, oil bath with reservoir Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all through-hulls below water line Sea water strainers, bronze (2) Trim tabs, fully recessed Engine driven emergency bilge pump Fresh water hose bib Braided hose sleeves on all nylon hydraulic lines
- Molded fiberglass construction with superior ISO-NPG gelcoat finish and premium vinylester resins throughout Bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass bottom construction Hull finished inside with white polyester gelcoat Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density rubrail Bottom paint, complete preparation - 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-foulng paint, black standard Hull detailed and bottom painted - February 2013
- Owners personal items Dive compressor in engine room with two filling stations
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht