- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
JUST SURVEYED AND BACK ON THE MARKET WITH ALL ITEMS ADDRESSED. BUY THIS ONE AND BE READY TO GO.
Mainships 390 Trawler set the standard on giving you economy, space, and quality at a price that made it Mainships best selling product. This boat has the Teak and Holly floors and single Cat diesel. A very clean bilge shows how its been kept and the motor just had a rebuild at 1050 hours and is ready for long range cruising. The bridge offers seating for 8-10 and a full enclosure in good condition. Nice boat and in the water at Middle River for immediate viewing. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Salon Lower Helm In Salon Teak And Holly Flooring Salon Settee Salon Dinette Table AC/Heat CD Stereo with 10 speakers MASTER STATEROOM : Center island bed Hanging lockers, cedar-lined Opening hatch and portlight Ample storage GUEST STATEROOM : Twin berths Hanging locker Storage Opening hatch & portlight HEAD: Easy cleaning, molded fiberglass Vanity, built-in Shower w/stall Opening hatch Portlight Mirror Electric marine toilet
- Microwave oven Oversized sink w/cabinets AC/DC Refrigerator, full-sized Propane range and oven Corian countertops Full galley package including 3 burner princess stove and full oven
- Garmin 240 Fishfinder Raytheon 435 GPS Chartplotter JRC Raster Scan Radar Garmin 128 GPS Horizon VHF's Both Helms Heart Interface Battery Monitors
- Lewmar Windlass Molded Steps To Bridge Swim Platform Swim Ladder Bridge Enclosure (2011) Ample Bridge Seating Wide Side Passageways Magma Gas Grill
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3126 300hp (1063 total hours, rebuilt at 1050) Kohler 8kw Generator (269 hours) Oil Changer Imtra Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs Fortress Anchor 4 Blade 26 x 26 Prop Pro Tech 240i Battery Charger