The well equipped 47 Sabreline is an experienced cruiser with the accomodations and equipment to enhance the live aboard experience. The only one available on the Great Lakes.
Traveler offers a rare 3 stateroom layout and has been professionally maintained.
This Sabre has been in freshwater for the last six years and shows no wear or any signs of corrosion.
CONTACT SKIP DENISON (see below for contact information)
- Depthsounder - B&G Network quad Navigation center Plotter - Garmin 3010 Autopilot - Simrad Compass - Ritchie GPS - Carmin 3010 Chartplotter VHF - Shipmate RS8400 VHF Radar - Raytheon R41 XX Raster scan radar Radio - Panasonic DP930 DC stereo
- Steering wheel
- Inside Equipment
- Battery charger Air conditioning - 3, bow new 2010, salon new 2012 Heating - Reverse cycle with AC Hot water Oven - Princess electric stove w/oven Microwave oven Marine head - 2- VacuFlush heads Refrigerator - Sub Zero Deep freezer - 2-Frigibar freezer/frig units on aft deck
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator - 12kw Northern Lights, (1450hrs - 2012 ) Inverter - 3000W Electrical Circuit: 220V
- Outside Equipment / Extras
- Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Outboard engine brackets Davits - Hurley davit Tender - Available 310 Avon rib w/6hp Merc 4 stroke Electric windlass
- Bimini Top Cockpit cover
- Sleeps six in three staterooms w/ensuite aft master stateroom complete with island queen and forward guest, island queen and ensuite, and midship to port w/2-bunks w/navigation desk. Bow AC unit replaced in 2010. Salon AC replaced in 2012.
- Galley up floorplan with port and starboard entrance doors. Completely equipped with microwave, Sub Zero refrigerator w/freezer, 3-burner stove w/oven and U-line icemaker. Blue Corian counters.
- Raytheon R41XX Raster scan radar, Garmin 3010 chartplotter, B&G Network Quad speed/depth, Simrad auto pilot, flat screen monitor for PC navigation, Shipmate RS8400 VHP radio w/remote.
- 12V/110V/220V electrical system w/50 amp 220V shore cord, 50amp battery charger, 3000w inverter, 12kw Northern Lights gen set w/sound shield. House and inverter batteries replaced 2012.
- Bimini top w/enclosure, fenders & lines, exterior furniture covers, custom aft awning, custom Hall spars mast w/radar bracket, Bip six person class 2 canister life raft, 2-Pompanette chairs, fly-bridge, cabin and flybridge engine controls and nav stations, Glendinning engine synchronizers, Muir 1200 windlass, Cherry interior, heads w/separate showers, abundant storage.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Skip Denison for more information. (954) 806-6225 Skip@DenisonYachtSales.com