- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just Reduced to Sell!
New bottom paint, compound, wax and detail and engine service completed 12/12.
Diesel Powered Tiara Ready to Fish! She is used by her owner Offshore and is rigged to work shorhanded. Great electronics and lots of rod holders. A very popular boat and true to the Tiara Brand.
Insurance Survey Completed May 2012 Values this Vessel at $90k - $94k!
Just out of the boatyard.
New heavy duty canvas top
New isenglass and curtains
New bottom paint and zincs
Engines and drives completely serviced including internal zincs.
Engine room detailed as well as the engines.
All systems check and anything needed was repaired.
Located in Beaufort, North Carolina
- Our Overview
- Owner has gone all the way with maintenence and she has all new running gear, boots, AC/Heat, and bait well. The cabin is custom with a new vinyl headliner and bulkheads giving her an easy to take care of but quality look. New Shafts New Boots New AC / Heat New Sirius Receiver New Bait tank Custom Rod holders Beautiful private forward cabin Large Head with seperate shower Two burner stove top Microwave Refrigerator Deep sinks "L" shaped Galley "U" shaped Lounge/Dinnette
- Engines& Mechanical
- Twin Catapiller 3208 diesels with about 600 hours. Engines just serviced December of 2012 Westerbeke 6.5 generator with 1350 hours
- Radar - Lowrance - Global Map 8800c VHF Radio - Standard Horizon - Spectrum VHF Radio - Uniden - Solara GPS/Plotter/ Sounder - Furuno - GP 1850DF Auto Pilot - Cetrek GPS / Map - Garmin - 4212 Trim Tabs - Bennett Compass - Danforth - 6 inch Spotlight - ACR - RCL 50 FlowScan meters
- Electric Windlass Fresh water washdow Swim platform w/ladder Rod Holders Helm & Fighting Chairs Electronics Box Tackle Storage Compartments Isinglass Curtains FRP Shadetop w/ Aluminum Frame & Arch Deck Lighting Livewell Pump Hydraulic Deck Lifts Glendenning Synchronizer Central Vacuum System
- Insurance Survey Completed May 2012 Values this Vessel at $90k - $94k!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.