- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED OVER $20,000 AGAIN AND READY TO SELL NOW!
GOT TO BE THE NICEST 447 ON THE MARKET!
New survey December 2011 Shows this Vessel is ready to go!
The 447 Sport Sedan is a sophisticated and fresh looking motoryacht with luxuries from bow to stern. This model features two private staterooms, two heads, and a large cabin layout for entertaining and weekend cruising. Come see this very customized Cruisers 447. This Yanmar powered Cruisers is ready to go and offers an alternative to other COOKIE CUTTER Sedan Bridges. The hull entry is the same as that of the 45 Sportfisherman built by Rampage, a sister company. Measuring 45 degrees at its finest point, it transitions to 18 1/2 degrees at the stern offering a super soft ride. The owner has just upgraded to new cockpit carpets, new canvas, and added engine block heaters. All engine oils and fluids changed 12-2011.
Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details
- Our Overview
- Step into the salon and you’ll be pleased by the feeling of open space. The number of square feet of glass is huge and allows for lots of natural light and visibility. The salon and galley are both equipped with appropriate features and conveniences. This beautiful two cabin layout provides plenty of privacy. The masterstate room includes are a queen-sized island berth, cedar-lined lockers, and access to a European-style head with vessel sink and stall shower. In the versatile Mid-Stateroom the berth converts from a queen to a pair of twins. That’s a real advantage whether you’ve got a couple of kids or a couple of adults who don’t really care to share one bed. The spacious mid stateroom sports it's own A/C controls and entertainment center. Cherry woodworking Lots of extra outlets and reading lights Beautiful galley with Stainless Steel convection Micowave Seperate Refrigerator and Freezer Double sink Coffee Maker Teak and Holly flooring Lots of Storage
- Engines& Mechanical
- Twin 480-hp Yanmar electronically controlled diesel V-drives, gets up on plane in about eight seconds and offeres a comfortable cruise of 30 mph at 3000 rpm. At cruise speed the Yanmars burn a mere 33.6 gph and registered 0.90 mpg. With her 375-gallon fuel capacity, that’s a 303-mile cruising range,
- State of the Art Electronics! Dual E120 Raymarine Monitors Raymarine open array radar antenna Radar/Chartplotter Raymarine auto pilot Uniden VHF w/remote Raymarine Sirius Weather system Raymarine Sounder/Depth finder Raymarine CAM100 rear camera Rudder indicator Compass Seperate Stereo on bridge with CD
- The flying bridge offers an alfresco party place with lounge seating just abaft the helm and two tanning-friendly chaise lounges on the flying-bridge overhang. 13.5 KW Onan Generator with sound shield Bow and Stern Thrusters 4 Zone AC/Heat Windlass CableMaster auto reel shorepower system Trim Tabs Carpet for bridge Central Vacuum System Oil Change System Washer Dryer Combo Engine Block Heater System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.