HUGE PRICE MOVE OF $100k MAKES THIS A SERIOUS DEAL
"The perfect Island Boat for cruising the Bahamas"
Shallow Draft Get To The Places Others Can't + All The Comforts Of Home
Bluewater’s Legacy 65’ has been hailed as one of the most affordable stylish and spacious yachts in its class and immediately realized when stepping on board and appreciating its residential feel of its immense living space. Superior craftsmanship and custom design more often available in boats 100 feet and up. With huge windows for an open view and spectacular views enjoyed from multiple seating locations. Designed to accommodate all of the family or a large group gathering for entertaining, this large 4 stateroom 3 head yacht has an incredible 18 ft. beam, and 6.2’ of freeboard and with an extremely low center of gravity the 65 Legacy keeps the vessel steady in rough seas. With its 18’ beam the boat is designed to rest easy in a Caribbean Bay or make a Gulf crossing this boat is clearly one of a kind. This boat has virtually all the mechanical and interior option upgrades that were available for this yacht including the larger powered by Cummins QSM11 670 HP diesel engines that moves the boat along at a leisurly cruise or a top end of 24knots. Exquisitely appointed throughout with all the amenities for entertaining or luxury living.
This Legacy 65’ has had very minimal use and has been extremely well maintained to showroom condition by her owners and crew. Scheduled maintenance, and cleanings have never been missed and the boat has been round by its professional Captain and crew. This boat defines the words beauty and elegance.Legacy is the utmost flagship of Bluewater’s production and retains its value more than most.Aside from its elegance, Bluewater is one tough boat….The key lies in a lower center of gravity. In rough seas, tall boats can act like a sail, catching the wind and causing the boat to roll. Maneuverability is difficult at best. But a Bluewater's unique engine placement gives our yachts a low center of gravity and minimal side "sail effect." In fact this Bluewater design incorporates technology used in the world's most stable and safe boats, like ocean racing boats, Coast Guard rescue boats and life rafts
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a piece of paradise at a price several hundred thousand dollars below its estimated market value
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Main Salon Furnished on the portside with a large beige leather sofa and maroon fabric cloth ottoman and recliner to starboard. Also to port a Corian countertop breakfast bar with 2 bar chairs and 2 standard chairs. Breakfast bar separates the main salon from the galley. There is a large Flat screen TV and Bose surround sound featuring an amp and power booster. As well as a wet bar. Galley Galley in on port side furnished with large double sink, Princess stove top with 4 burners, Hamilton Beach coffeemaker, Sharp convection microwave, Jenn-Air double door large refrigerator/freezer, Jenn-Air dishwasher. Ample storage cabinets and storage closets. Cherry wood floors Dining Area To starboard across from galley area and furnished with Cherry wood dining table and U shaped leather sofa and Cherry wood floors. Master stateroom Master stateroom is further aft on the mid deck and features a King Size berth with exceptional storage space and spacious surroundings, included in a wall of cabinets is a cherry wood book case and a cherry wood chest of drawers, cherry wood desk and chair, closets and flat screen TV. With en ensuite bath featuring Corian countertop vanity, mirror, enclosed shower and toilet. There is access from the master stateroom via door to the swim platform. Guest stateroom There is a guest stateroom on mid deck featuring a full size berth, hanging lockers and storage. From the lower helm station going forward to a starboard side circular stairway will bring you to the lower level deck VIP stateroom Furnished with an oversized queen island berth featuring ample storage below the bed. Hanging locker, port and starboard cherry wood cabinets, starboard side vanity with mirror, large flat screen TV. With a portside bath facility equipped with Corian countertop vanity an d deep sink, tub and shower and vacu-flush toilet Lower level aft Guest stateroom Furnished with twin single berths, hanging locker, flat screen TV and 3 cherry wood cabinets. With easy access to the day head that features Corian countertops, vacuflush toilet and shower stall. Washer/dryer Custom top quality fabrics package upgrade drapes, spreads, pillow shams, shower curtains throw pillows
- Vessel Overview: The Legacy 65 is the most extraordinary and beautiful Motoryacht built by Bluewater Yachts! Its 18’ beam and 6’ freeboard make way for new and exciting interior design capabilities as well as huge upper deck space that features new style seating to accommodate the ultimate in entertaining. To call this Yacht a luxury get away home would be an understatement. Designed to entertain large groups and sleep 9-11 comfortably. Upper Deck Equipped with state of the art instruments and navigation including, bow thrusters, stern thrusters, dual speed throttle, GPS, radar, and autopilot. Upper deck has two dining tables, an outdoor kitchen equipped with a built in grill, sink and refrigerator as well as a separate icemaker. The deck also features a large sun pad. The upper deck is the ultimate for outdoor entertaining and can accommodate a large number of guests for an event or just an intimate dinner for a few close friends or 2. Mid Deck Mid-deck features the very large but cozy Master stateroom and head, as well as the 3rd stateroom, a Galley with full size refrigerator and dishwasher, breakfast area and expansive living area. Also equipped with the spacious mid deck helm and pilothouse and fully equipped with state of the art electronics as on Flybridge. The Salon features Bose surround sound and large flat screen TV. Lower Deck The lower deck houses the ample and large 2 nd (VIP) with a double bed and built ins and 4 th stateroom equipped two oversized twins as well as the lower level full head and the yachts half bath head. All staterooms come equipped with flat screen televisions and other amenities. The laundry room can also be found on the lower deck.
- The aft deck topside is ample enough to host a party and can easily accommodate 20 guests with immense space the sundeck boasts 320sq/ft of lounging space. Custom hardtop Built in Electric grill and wet bar Curved seating and 2 tables L shaped Bench seating Nearer to the top helm are 4 Captain chairs plenty of room for driving and socializing Norcold fridge/freezer, separate icemaker food prep surface, sink and storage 12’ Avon tender with 60hp Yamaha engine New Bottom paint within last 2 months TNT transom lift Custom canvass covers Nearer to the top helm are 4 Captain chairs plenty of room for driving and socializing Norcold fridge/freezer, separate icemaker food prep surface, sink and storage
- Navigation/Electronic/Entertainment Flybridge and Lower helm consoles are fitted with identical Sea Star Hydraulic steering Icom IC M304 VHF Garmin touch screen GPS plotter/color sounder/color radar Garmin GHC10 Automatic pilots Ritchie 5” compass Bose speaker surround system with power booster and amp M5 KVH satellite TV system Poly Planar stereo system AM/FM/CD satellite featured throughout the boat Smart link gauges top and bottom helm 4 Flat screen TV’s Intercom at 4 stations
- Engines & Mechanical
- Engine/Mechanical/Electrical Twin Cummins turbo charged QSM11 Diesel engines 670 hp with fresh water cooled >600 hrs Cummins electronic clutch and throttle control fitted with Glendenning synchronizer system Bow and stern thrusters 2 Vectron 24V 100 amp inverters 20 amp Battery charger Port and starboard engine room Jabsco bilge blowers Maxwell 3500 windlass with 200’ chain ZF transmissions and gear boxes Racor fuel filters and water separators for engines and generator 2/12V 8D batteries for the stern thruster, bow thruster and windlass, 4/12V 8D batteries for engines and 4 12V house batteries for a total of 10 batteries on 4 battery switches 4 Bilge pumps Onan 17.5 KW fresh water cooled generator with sound shield .1500hrs Dual 50amp service Glendenning cable master Total AC 64000 BTU Central vacuum system Automatic oil changing system Water and Sanitation 2 fresh water tanks total 270gal 115 vac fresh water pump Jabsco Macerator 150 gal holding tank 30 gal water heater