- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizon's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat's condition is as impressive as any 2004 boat I've looked at. Just as pretty inside as it is outside its hard to believe its not a 2008 or newer. The 396 has a layout that makes it live much bigger then its size and both staterooms are roomy with both heads having stall showers. Nice canvas and an engine room that you can serve dinner on. A MUST SEE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward stateroom w/ queen Ceder Lines Hanging Locker Digital Flat Screen TV w/ DVD In Guest (2010) Spacious split bath/shower forward Numerous medicine cabinetry for provisioning Curved entry leads you to the aft stateroom w/ queen walk around Built-In wooden dresser 2 cedar lined cabinets in the aft stateroom Cedar lined hanging closet Underbed storage Corian countered bathrooms Aft head offers roomy stand up shower in the full head Digital Flat Screen TV w/ DVD in aft stateroom (2010) Digital Salon Flat Screen TV w/ DVD (2010) CD Stereo 6 Disc Sleeper Settee To Port L shaped Settee to Starboard High Low Salon Table Dual Zone AC/Heat
- Elevated NovaKool Frig/freezer Convection/Microwave Oven Breakfast Bar Rich Wood Cabinetry 3-Burner flat top range Coffee Maker Gleaming Cream Corian Countertops Deepwell Stainless Steel Sink Wood Floors
- Raymarine RL80 Color Plus Radar & Chartplotter Raymarine ST8001 Auto Pilot Raymarine 215 VHF Raymarine 101 Handheld VHF Raymarine ST60 Depth Indicator
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser FWC 8.1 Horizons (240 hours) Kohler 10kw Generator (176 hours) Battery Charger Dripless Shafts 11gal Water Heater New Exhaust Manifolds Both Motors (2009) New Batteries (2010)
- Windlass with Helm Remote Searchlight Cockpit Helm Covers Solid Wind Doors Large Bridge Seating Layout Bridge Icemaker Wetbar Large Aft Deck New Canvas w/ Startoglass Bridge & Aft Deck (2010) Cockpit Carpet Swim Platform Swim Shower Swim Ladder