- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The layout on this shed kept 34' Motor Yacht offers the most usable space found on any Motor Yacht of its size. The Silverton Thirty Four is designed for those in search of more room and luxury in an easy to handle yacht. Spacious salon with a full galley including fridge large fridge a separate icemaker and a full size dinette. Two large staterooms have private heads with separate showers. Two reverse cycle heat and A/C units. Large bridge deck with seating for six. Walkaround railed side decks. Nice aft deck with wet bar and space for a breakfast table and chairs. Powered by twin fresh water cooled Crusaders with raiser and manifold service both sides in 2011 & a 5 KW Generator.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sleeps 2 in her spacious forward stateroom Sleeps 2 in her spacious aft stateroom Both staterooms feature 2 full heads with separate enclosed showers and toilets Fully equipped Galley Comfortable salon with beautiful cabinetry offering lots of storage and a sleeper sofa Samsung 15” flat screen TV Philips DVD player AM/FM/CD at helm AM/FM/CD in salon AC/Heat
- Full size Frigidaire refrigerator and frost free freezer (new) Kenmore Microwave Oven U-line Ice Maker Princess 2 burner stove top Plenty of counter and storage space Deep dish sink Numerous upper and lower storage cabinets Oster convection oven Spacious and cozy dinette
- Ritchie compass Full Instrumentation with fuel gauges, tacs, hour meter and more Fume detectors Garmin 2010 C plotter, GPS Icom 502 VHF Radio
- Full flybridge and deck enclosure featuring strata glass and an aft deck hardtop Bow pulpit with windlass Racks and fenders Transom shower Aft deck wet bar Swim Platform Dockside water Full deck and bridge carpeting Molded staircase to the swim platform and bridge
- Engines & Mechanical
- Crusader FWC 454's with recent Manifold Service 5KW Kohler Generator 60 amp Battery Charger 3 bilge pumps New hot water heater 2011 Hot and cold pressurized water 2 x 30 amp shore power 3 batteries 2011 Bottom Paint
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD