- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
You've wanted a Grand Banks and this is the one that stands apart. Shed kept and original owner is all you need to know about what this boat will look like when you get here. Simply stunning inside and out with a very nice engine room to boot. The 42 Classic is the Grand Banks that set the standerd all others follow and its lines are never out of style. PRICE, CONDITION, HERITAGE this boat has it all. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Aft Master with Walk Around Queen Hanging Locker Captains Desk TV Seperate Stall Shower & Electric Head Forward V Berth Hanging Locker Forward Head w/ Shower L Shaped Salon Settee Salon Dinette Table AC/Heat 2 Zone Wood Flooring Salon Icemaker
- LPG 3 Burner Range Oven Stainless Steel Sink Microwave Large Seperate Fridge and Freezer
- Lofrans Windlass Danforth & Fluke Anchors Bridge Bimini Great Varished Rails Teak Decks Teak Swim Platform Teak Transom 1997 Zodiac Hard Bottem Tender 18hp Evinrude Boom with Spreader Lights Bridge Bimini
- Dual Helm VHF's Digital Depth & Speed Indicators Both Helms
- Engines & Mechanical
- Lehman SP135 Diesels Onan Generator w/ 576 Hours Oil Changer Oil Injection System For Engines (no dry starts) Battery Charger Halon System Hot Water Heater