- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Here is a rare chance to have this much space and the economy of diesels for under $80k. The Trojan Express boats have a ride that sets them apart and the layout afforded by the wider beam really makes this boat. Shed kept, in the water and ready for your inspection. Loads of Upgrades in the last 2 years (See Full Specs) Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Centerline Master Berth (new Memory Foam $1800 Mattress 2011) Vacuflush Head w/ Shower TV In Master Hanging Locker Wide Settee/Dinette In Salon CD Stereo System AC/Heat Flat Screen TV In Salon (38" New in 2010) Mid Cabin Converts To Double Cellular Blinds
- 2 Burner Range Microwave Fridge/Freezer (new 2010) Deepwell Sink Coffee Maker
- Anchor Windlass Bow Sunpad Swim Ladder Cockpit Fridge Cockpit Icemaker Triple Wide Helm Seating Full Enclosure (2011 Strata Glass & Cockpit Enclosure) Wide Side Decks
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3116's 300hp each Lugger Diesel Generator Battery Charger Great Engine Access New Batteries (2011) New Battery Charger (2011) Epoxy Barrier Coat (2011)
- Furuno Radar Navman 5600 GPS Furuno Chartplotter (New 2009) Robertson Autopilot Robertson Speed/Depth Indicator Icom VHF
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD