Versatile fish boat/family cruiser with Downeast styling made good on Albin promise of rugged construction, sea kindly hull design. Features include extended hardtop, swim platform, transom door, live well, fish boxes, tackle storage, bow thruster. Well-appointed interior with teak-and-holly sole, quarter berth sleeps three. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Double Berth Converts to dinette Port side quarter berth Hanging Lockers Head/shower
- Horizon VHF Ritchie Compass Raytheon Radar SL70 Ray Chart 620 plotter Autopilot Raytheon L750 fish finder Garmin Color chart/fish finder
- Bow Thruster Simpson Lawrence Windlass Cockpit shower Raw water wash down Trim tabs Swim platform Transom door Out riggers Rocket launchers Cockpit lights
- Microwave Ample Storage Deepwell Sink
- Engines & Mechanical
- Peninsular diesel 300 hp (950hrs) BatteryCharger