Spencer Lincoln designed built down full keel hull. The 37 provides an exceptional ride in all weather conditions. Powered by a Cummins 490 hp common rail diesel you will easily attain a 23 knot cruise or back it down and enjoy the economy of a 15 knot cruise. Beautiful cherry joinery with a high gloss teak and holly sole provide the ultimate in accommodations. The hull and cabin sides were laid up in 2004 and the boat was completed in 2006, at which time the Cummins diesel was commissioned and certified by Cummins Northeast. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Beautiful down east style single stateroom galley down arrangement. The interior is finished with hand rubbed effect varnished cherry joiner work with a gloss varnished teak and holly sole. The sole was sealed with 3 coats of polyester resin and then given three coats of Awlgrip clear 3 part polyurethane, all sprayed on. All of the interior joiner work was finished in spray booth and is superb. Doors, drawers, are all raised panel adding and additional level of architectural detail. Excellent natural light and ventilation with six opening stainless steel ports in the trunk cabin, the wheelhouse is fully surrounded with large windows. Opening sliding windows in salon, as well as five polished aluminum frame hatches. Starting forward is the private Stateroom featuring a large V-berth with filler. Below the berth there is substantial bin type storage, and storage in lockers and drawers. Above the berth the hull is lined with varnished ceiling strips. Aft of the port V berth is a large hanging locker, while opposite to starboard is a generous bureau with five drawers and a drop face locker Aft and to starboard is the enclosed head featuring a separate stall shower, Vacuflush head and corian vanity with polished stainless steel sink and good storage. Up three steps is the Salon featuring a large L-settee to port. Forward of the L-settee is open to the chart table with flip top access to chart storage. Opposite the L-settee is a book case /entertainment center. Starboard side helm with sliding double bench seat.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins QSC 8.3 490hp (30 hours) 4 blade Nibral propellor 2.5" stainless shaft through a 2.1:1 reduction gear Quiet 77db registering in the salon Kobelt single lever engine control Cummins Smartcraft engine display Racor fuel filter Dripless shaft seal Teleflex hydraulic steeering 12 Volt eng. space lighting Groco engine intake strainers Engine room blowers Fire supression kit in engine room Engine hatches with pnuematic assist Ultra DB engine space insulation Digital Volt/Amp/Herz meter 110 amp alternator 2 4D AGM house/engine start batt. 1 Group 31 AGM bow thruster/windlass battery 2 AC watertight receptacles’ in engine room Water heater (also engine supplied) 15 Amp battery charger
- Flag blue hull Solid fiberglass hull construction Below waterline the exterior laminate is laid up in vinylester resin Lewmar 12VDC anchor windlass Bow thruster Anti-skid surfaces Teak Toe rail Six Teak grab rails Teak cabin side eyebrow 1 1/4" 316 stainless steel bow rail Fiberglass Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Five polished aluminum hatches with screens Six stainless steel opening ports Overhead lights in Pilot house Nightlights to illuminate cabin sole low-level waterproof cockpit lights Navigation,anchor and running lights
- Corian counters with raised cherry cabinet doors 2-burner electric cook top Double S/S sink Single lever hot & cold faucets Storage above & below counter Under cabinet work lighting Three cu.ft. AC/DC refrigerator/freezer 1000 W microwave oven Two GFI 110v outlets
- Electronics can be added to the buyer's specifications