- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one of Cabo's bestselling and most popular boats. Powered with 3208TA Caterpillars. The 35 Cabo is a top level fishing boat whose rugged construction has gained her a huge following over the years. Constructed on a modified -V hull with a wide beam and a shallow keel. This cockpit is huge for a 35 footer and comes with a standard bait prep center, transom door and all you need to fish. Good electronics package, L Shape seating on deck plus double helm seat accommodates several guests. Hydraulic helm deck, fresh and saltwater wash downs. Twin fish box in deck. 5 KW Generator, A/C reverse heat, Oil change system, Raymarine C 120 nav package, Autopilot, Radar, Depth Sounder. She is ready for the next fishing trip or cruise.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Double berth forward to port with storage lockers and large drawers under. Rod/storage locker overhead port & stbd. To starboard is an L-shaped lounge settee with folding backrest that converts to upper and lower bunks. Moving aft to port is an L-shaped galley with Corian countertops, microwave ovens, electric cook top, stainless steel sink, under counter refrigerator/freezer and abundant storage. Aft of galley to port is the enclosed head compartment with vanity, sink and shower and vacuflush toilet. A hanging locker is to starboard forward of the L-lounge.
- One burner, electric cook top, Corian counter top, counter top lighting, recessed halogen (3), microwave/convection oven; refrigerator AC/DC with freezer, large stainless steel sink, storage compartments & drawers.
- Raymarine C120 multifunctional (GPS, Plotter, fishfinder) nav system (not tied to radar but can be) Raychart 600xx Raymarine nav 398 GPS (2 nd unit, owner uses it for sonar) Ritchie compass Raytheon R41xx Radar Icom M126 VHF radio Raymarine ST 6000 auto pilot URC100 remote search light
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3208 TA's AC/DC electrical distribution panel, battery paralleling switch with on/off switches, 2 heavy duty 8D batteries plus house and generator battery, converter/battery charger, horn navigation lights, Westerbeke 5KW Generator Engine room lights. 3 bilge pumps; engine alarm system, engine hour meter, 2 fiberglass fuel tanks, freshwater cooling , fuel filters, fuel tank valves, high water bilge alarm, holding tank; hot water heater, hydraulic helm deck lift system, hydraulic steering system, 12000 BTU reverse cycle CruiseAir conditioning, Lube Oil Storage & Transfer System Simpson Lawrence electric Windlass
- Full helm enclosure, bow pulpit and rails; bow cleats & chocks, springline cleats, stern cleats, windshield wipers/washers - 2; ice box, stbd side; bait prep center, fishboxes, hatches, 5 rod holders, self bailing cockpit scuppers, step/storage boxes, transom door;, freshwater and saltwater washdown. U-line ICEMAKER, two 12-volt outlets in cockpit, Spreader Lights and more.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD