- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Very well done Down East style cruiser, with twin Yanmars. Cruise all day long at 17 knots while only burning 11 gph. The Seville boasts a rich and traditional interior with a teak and holly sole throughout.This original owner boat has been used lightly in the north east and is truly turnkey and ready to go,exceptional condition. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Centerline Master Berth Hanging Closets Great Storage Space Electric Head with Stall Shower Private head entrance from master AC/Heat Teak & Holly Floors Large Salon Settee/converts
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Yanmar 240 hp Turbo Diesel (210hrs) Promariner Charger Power Engine Hatch Rear Storage Lazerette Trim Tabs
- Rear Helm Deck Enclosure Cockpit Wetbar Cockpit Prep Station Swim Platform Swim Ladder Rod Holders Searchlight Vented Hardtop/ 3 opening hatches Lewmar windlass Plow anchor w/all chain Bridge deck seating w/table Cockpit door H/C cockpit shower
- Microwave 2 Burner Range Fridge/Freezer Stainless Steel Sink Cabinet Storage Solid counter tops
- Raymarine C 80 Chartplotter/Radar/DSM digital sounder/FF Icom IC-M402 VHF