- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI'S
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 320 Sundancer is one of Sea Ray's most popular builds ever and while there are plenty of them on the market few will offer a chance to pay and go like this one. The owner takes pride in his boat and this one has been kept right and updated along the way. Underwater lights, shiny hull, good carpets all blend together and push it to the top of your list if your buying a 320. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Centerline Master Berth Hanging Closets Privacy Curtain Cherry Interior AC/Heat Carpet Covers Vacuflush Head with Shower Stero with 6 Disc Changer TV w/ DVD Player in Salon Large Salon Settee w/ Dinette Aft U-Shaped Lounge Converts
- Corian counters Cherrywood Cabinets Norcold Fridge Microwave 2 Burner Range
- Raymarine 215 VHF Raymarine SL530 Color GPS Raymarine ST60 Depth and Speed Display
- Windlass Underwater Lights Searchlight Slantback Enclosure Cockpit Cover Cockpit Wetbar with Icemaker Cockpit Carpets Swim Platform Swim Ladder Hurley Davit System
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 350 V Drives (270 Hours) Kohler 5kw Generator (650 hours) Battery Charger Electric engine hatch Hot water heater Halon Fire System