- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS YACHT IS A "10"
These opportunities don't come along often! This is the finest example of the popular and efficient running Jersey 40 hull that we have seen. Her current owner has maintained this yacht in pristine condition with so many upgrades (all mentioned within the specifications section) and precision care that she looks 20 years newer than her 1985 birth year. Powered by twin 3208 CATS at 325 H.P, she will cruise at easy 20-22 knots burning 20 GPH and top out at 26-27 knots thanks to her 4 bladed tuned props. Make sure you check out the spectacular engine room pictures enclosed. The boat comes complete with a new full Strataglass enclosure. All SS hardware Rupp outriggers, and 2 Pompanette fighting chairs. Full electronics include radar, GPS, Plotter, ship to shore radio, VHF, and more. This vessel is in Bristol condition all the way down to the brightwork
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Walkthrough Entering the spacious (6'6" headroom) salon through a wide sliding glass door you are greeted by a tasteful and complete custom upfit. To port is an L-shaped ultra leather convertible sofa with matching swivel chair to starboard. Forward and to starboard is a entertainment/storage center with flat screen TV & stereo. Completing the package is all new custom window treatments & nicely carpeted in new condition. Three steps down a midship is a large galley to starboard featuring a new full sized refrigerator/freezer and new 2 burner cook top and new microwave with large square sink. To port is a convertible dinette for 4. Forward to port is a spacious head with separate stall shower. Forward starboard is the master stateroom with ample storage, a built in dryer and custom queen mattress. Accommodations Master Stateroom Queen berth Hanging lockers and drawers Head New house bowl size Raritan SEA ERA Electric toilet Enclosed shower Vanity with sink and storage Salon Carpet Barrel Chair Raritan Icemaker Built in vacuum system Lighting L shaped sleeper Settee Stereo New Samsung 23” Flat Screen TV Bar
- Located Midship New 2 Burner Kenyon stove Clothes Dryer Fresh Water System Microwave New 12 cu ft Whirlpool Refrigerator Freezer L shaped leather Settee Sink New GE Microwave Water heater
- Lowrance 113 HD Chart Plotter/Fish Finder and GPS DANFORTH Compass Sea 222 SSB Instrument Panel RAYTHEON Radar Stereo CD
- Engines & Mechanical
- 2x325 HP Caterpillar 3208TA Diesels Trim Tabs Westerbeke 8kw Generator Charles Battery Charger Bilge Pumps 24X28 Bronze Props Stuffing Boxes just serviced 2 AC/Reverse Cycle Heat Units with digital controls ( one new ) Water Heater Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Shower Sump Pump Macerator A/C Water Pump Racor Filters Glendenning synchronizer
- Exterior Teak Refinished Cockpit Spreader Lights Windlass with 25# anchor and 350’ of line and chain Flybridge Cushions 2 chairs and seating for 6 Dockside Water Bow Pulpit with Rails Salt & Fresh Water Wash Down Swim Platform &Transom Door NEW Strataglass enclosure 4 tackle station with sink