- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L FWC V Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Clean, well priced, low hours etc. etc. This Carver 366 offers all the things that are on any buyers short list that make it the right boat to buy. With a great 2 stateroom, 2 head layout this Carver feels like a true home on the water. Fully loaded galley which opens to a roomy full beam salon really make the layout. Click Full Specs For The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Offset Queen Master Berth Hanging Locker Dresser Storage Aft Vacuflush Head w/ Stall Shower Aft TV w/ DVD Cherry Interior Forward Double Berth Vacuflush VIP head Salon Settee Converts Dual Zone AC/Heat Cd Stereo TV w/DVD in Salon
- Microwave Convection Oven Fridge/Freezer 2 Burner Range Coffee Maker Solid Surface Counters
- Windlass Solid Wing Doors Swim Platform Swim Ladder Steps To Aft Deck Bridge Icemaker Full Bridge Enclosure Aft Deck Enclosure Aft Deck Locker Raised Aft Deck Step For Lines
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser FWC 6.2's (195 hours) Kohler 7kw Genset (62 hours) Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Halon Fire System
- Ray 53 VHF Radio Raymarine RL70 Color GPS & Radar