- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 454's FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are shopping for a like new 3300 Coastal look no further. This owner has meticulously upgraded this boat to new condition status. Stunning from bow to transom, with all new top of the line cosmetic upgrades to all seating areas and sleeping areas inside the cabin and in the cockpit with high end vinyl and cloth fabrics. Nice waxed hull gives the boat great look. Recent manifold and riser service, tune-up both engines, new batteries, new bottom paint and in the exceptionally clean cabin a new stove, new Flatscreen TV and more. Fully rigged for fishing with all the electronics you would need, and a generator for the long weekends out. Swim platform and walk through transom….an awesome fishing or dive boat ….if it were 2 years old it would not look any better and this owner made sure the next owner has a turn key boat. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Vessel Walkthrough: Thru sliding hatch down to "V" berth forward, Storage under, mirror forward with access to rope locker, TV, CD player AM/FM tuner w remote, Convertible dinette sleeps 2, head, sink, shower, storage 6 portholes, one hatch, electric range, aft rod storage overhead. Interior Cabin:: Forward V Berth with storage and New fabric and cushions 2/12 Dining settee newly recovered 2/2012 Norcold Refrigerator w/freezer Corian tops w/grab rail New Kenyon stove 2/12 Drawers & cabinets Toaster Oven Microwave Coffeemaker Pressurized hot & cold water system Sink A/C Reverse cycle heat
- Fresh & salt water wash downs Spot light In deck fish holds to port & starboard Bow rail Rudder & Lazarette access Walk thru transom door to swim platform Helm and Cockpit cover Tackle box Hard top over bridge station w/adjustable seats port & stbd. Newly recovered in 2/12 Trim tabs Storage tackle drawers under seats Remote fume detector Access to engine room on centerline Spreader lights Livewell Windlass anchor & chain Bilge pump controls Battery parallel switch Windshield wiper controls Bait prep station and sink 5 Rod holders and 12 Rocket launchers Multiple stereo speakers through out
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Mercury Horizon X 380hp 1480 hrs New risers and manifolds Westerbeke 5KW 700 hrs1 Fuel cut off switch Halon Fire suppression system Fresh water cooled engines Blower Raw water strainers Engine synchronization
- 4 inch compass Furuno GPS Foruno chart plotter Simrad auto pilot VHF Radio Depth Sounder
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.