- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 275 Turbo Diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
What a great opportunity this 41 President offers. With low hours on twin Lehman diesels the boat is able to run at a super economical trawler speed or semi displacement cruise at 16-17 knots with all the control around the docks that only twin engines can offer. Down below you have a great 2 stateroom layout with a galley down with oppossing dinette. Loads of warm teak and holly abound and make the look of this boat timeless. President built a nice boat and this one is priced to sell and being kept under cover its whole life is well worth a look. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Aft Master with Queen Walkaround Large Hanging Lockers Teak and Holly Flooring Thru Out Salon and Staterooms AC/Heat Aft Head w/ Stall Shower Salon Settee Converts To Double Bed Lower Helm Forward VIP Stateroom with Queen Berth Hanging Locker Forward Head
- Full Size Fridge Microwave Oven Deep Stainless Steel Sink Oven 3 Burner Range Coffee Maker
- Engines & Mechanical
- Lehman 275hp Turbo Diesels (709 hours) Westerbeke 8kw Generator Hot Water Heater Battery Charger Large Engine Room with Great Access
- Swim Platform with Ladder Teak Aft Deck Aft Deck Wetbar Aft Deck Hardtop Windlass Bridge with L Shaped Seating and Single Helm Chair
- Horizon VHF Raydata Depth Indicator Raydata Speed Indicator Color GPS Chartplotter