- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If there is a ever a chance to buy a boat that is better than showroom condition this is it. This very popular Bayliner with the big boat feel and look featuring a hardtop, sleeping for 5 guests, a generous cockpit lots of rocket launchers and rod holders for the fishing enthusiast, or make it a fun family cruiser. Kept on a top of the line trailer indoors in a climate controlled facility this boat sparkles in every corner. Several factory upgrades including windlass, power winch on the trailer, camper canvass package, remote spotlight and much more makes this a great find. Why buy new when you can own one just as clean and well taken care of….look at the drive it will give you a sense of the cleanliness of this lightly used Discovery. This truly is a great find. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- From the helm cockpit, forward and below to the ample cabin for a boat this size. With double berth forward, dinette aft to starboard. Further to starboard is the head with shower, sink, and toilet. To port is the galley and aft of that is another berth tucked under the helm deck. Finished in cherry wood and Teak/holly sole, the cabin is an inviting and comfortable area to relax nicely appointed with warm colored fabrics and decor. Jensen MSR 3007 AM/FM stereo w/CD and Sirius radio Marine-Air reverse cycle A/C and heat Teak/Holly Flooring Jensen stereo speakers in salon and cockpit w/remote at helm Flat screen TV Large Dinette with convertible settee with lots of storage Full Fiberglass shower, sink and vanity Marine head with holding tank Mirror Large port window Towel rack and storage
- Garmin 440S GPS/Fishfinder Northstar 710 VHF Shakespeare AM/FM antenna, VHF antenna, TV antenna, Helm stereo remote control
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 5.0 MPI, Bravo III I/O 6 Gal/water heater 7000 BTU AC/reverse heat Electric head Macerator discharge kit Two 30amp shore power cables Two batteries in engine compartment Dual battery switches Battery Charger 30A shore power
- Tappan microwave Stainless sink w/hot&cold water Origo 2500E alcohol/electric cooktop Norcold refrigerator
- Deck and Hull Equipment Hardtop with lights and SS grab rails Full camper enclosure to transom Courtesy lights Cockpit table Foldable transom seat Transom door to swim platform Side deck windows that open with screens Lewmar V700 windlass w/ anchor Molded steps to side decks Adjustable helm seat Trailer: 9000 lb dual axel trailer Optional power winch Spare tire rack Optional lighting on rails Large capacity tires
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.