- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454's FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Tiara quality and a fantastic layout make this boat a boat a great fishing platform with luxurious accommodations below. Very well kept and ready to go. She has all the right equipment, heat/AC, Generator, the preferred teak interior with a teak and holly sole and leather settee. Comes with slip for remainder of 2012 season. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- A centerline companionway leads below to an open salon with galley and dinette portside and enclosed head with shower and settee to starboard. Forward is a private stateroom with double berth and hanging lockers. The dinette converts to doubleberth and the settee to twin bunks. There is plenty of room for family overnighters or weekend cruises Private stateroom with double berth hanging lockers Private head w/shower Dinette port side converts Settee starboard converts Heat/AC
- Wetbar with icemaker Insulated built-in cooler Swim platform with/ladder Tiara anchor roller system Raw water wash down system Remote spotlight Transom door
- Refrigerator w/freezer Microwave Princess stove /Electric 2 burner Stainless Steel Sink Pressure water system Hot Water Heater Plenty of Storage Cabinets and Drawers
- Furuno 1650 D color Chartplotter Furuno 1710 radar Furuno 210 VHF radio Datamarine depth/speed log
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Crusdaer 454 6.5 Onan generator Battery Charger Electric Engine Hatch