- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BIG PRICE REDUCTION!
Lowest Priced Flybridge Model in the U.S.
Beautiful lines ready to cruise
This is an opportunity to own a yacht from a renowned builder that stands out in the crowd. The Flybridge Neptunus 56 has applied megayacht comfort and flair in this comfortable size.
Call to set up an appointment to see her now.
- Knot 10's Description
- Ready to go? She has been check out and waxed for the season. No stranger to the yachting industry, Neptunus Yachts offers you a new launch of renowned pedigree. The 56 design (with an overall length of 58') has been tweaked to answer all of the latest market demands. The interior space flows very nicely with special attention paid to smooth curves vs. sharp edges. Add to that the talent of an in-house designer who has very tastefully applied color and fabrics that lend themselves to formal or informal entertaining. Entry from the aft deck is via a stainless steel slider to the salon offers a very comfortable haven with built-in L-shaped sofa arrangement to port and love seat to starboard with appropriate cabinetry and entertainment equipment. Just forward and up a few steps is the galley (to port) that looks onto the pilothouse and lounge / dining area. Forward and down to starboard brings you to the accommodation area with the ensuite master aft (queen berth); a guest stateroom (2 single berths) to starboard and a VIP stateroom forward (queen berth). The VIP and guest staterooms share a full head with shower. The deck areas are equally inviting with lounge accommodations fore, aft and on the flybridge. Convenient engine room / lazarette storage access is via a hatch in the aft deck settee.
- 3 Large cabins w/designer accents 2 Heads w/ marble floors and showers Upper and lower helms w/full elects. Large cockpit w/ample seating Bridge enclosure Table and comfortable seating Accent lighting w/dimmers Plush leather upholstered sofas Rich cherry wood interior Plush carpeting throughout Stairway to large flybridge BBQ and refrigerator on bridge Sun pad forward of helm Bridge wetbar Inner spring mattress
- Sub-Zero refrigerator Sub-Zero freezer w/icemaker 20 gal. Water heater Convection microwave oven Built-in dinette flat screen TV Nevamar Granite look counters SS recessed sinks 3 Burner ceramic cooktop stove Water filter system
- All electronics are repeated at both helm stations! Northtstar 962XD color plotter Raytheon 220 VHF radio w/hailer Simrad AP22 autopilot DSS satelite TV receiver LCD TV's in salon and staterooms Electronic Caterpillar gauges Raytheon RL85C color radar Raytheon ST60 Depth/speed Ritchie compass Stereo system throughout Rudder position indicator
- 17kw Onan generator in sound box 780 hrs. 240 volt A/C shore power system Central Vac system Glendinning 75' power cord reel Full breaker electrical panel Automatic Halon fire control system
- Deck Equipment
- Bow thruster Hydraulic swin platform Stainless steel deck rails Huge storage lazarette/engine access Dockside boarding ramp Anchor windlass w/dual remotes Remote control spotlight All chain anchor rode Molded bridge stairway Spare prop Foredeck sunpads
- Additional Information
- 3 Station Mathers engine controls Cedar lined closets Over & under washer and dryer Raritan electric head system
- Review by Yacht Forums
- Here is a great independent review about the Neptunus 56 Flybridge. Please copy and paste the URL. http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/neptunus-yacht/5028-review-neptunus-56-flybridge.html
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.