IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE BRAND YOU SHOULD AS THIS BOAT IS A BIG WATER QUALITY BUILD THAT WILL IMPRESS ANYONE WHO SEES IT. COMPARE IT TO A HAMPTON, MARLOW, OR GRAND BANKS AS IT WILL MEET THE CHALLANGE
Co-Brokers This Boat Has A Special Co Brokerage Bonus Program Available Paying 7 pts for an approved deal so bring us an offer
Hydraulic Stabilizers, HD Garmin Electronics, Yacht Controller Remote System, Hydraulic Bow Thruster, and Water Maker are just some of the options that you need to compare when you look at this price and year versus boats like it. You know quality when you see it and when you look around at this 57 Mckinna Pilothouse the build quality jumps out. You will realize you have a boat that is built better and ready for any type of cruising in any type of conditions. This is the wide beam redesign that Mckinna came out with the replace the smaller beamed original 57’. Loaded with options that make it the right package and one you must compare before buying a less equipped boat. Cummins QSM 11’s live in a spacious engine room and give you the option to run up to 23 Knots or cruise it slow and sip fuel. If you have not seen one in person give us a call to get aboard and compare the quality, build finish, and hardware to any other. Co-Brokers This Boat Has A Special Co Brokerage Bonus Program Available. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Salon Entering thru the cockpit thru a set of impressive stainless steel doors the salon greets you with a portside settee with 42” Flat Screen TV that pops up from the counter behind the settee. Filled with natural light to starboard you have a large angled settee with hi-lo table for use as a dinette or cocktail table. With custom blinds and surround sound you can dim the lights and have all the privacy you’d like or open the blinds for sweeping views. Leather Settee with new seating fabrics 2013 Ottomen Stools Hi-Lo Table Satin Finish Surround Sound 42” pop up TV Nu-Tone Central Vac AC/Heat Zone Custom Lighting with Dimmer Controls Massive Stainless Entry Doors On Gliding Tracks (Incredible Design, Look and Feel) Custom Hunter Blinds KVH HD7 Tracvision Sat TV JBL Stereo System DVD System RF Remote Control Pilothouse Mckinna designed this space right with no issue with sightlines over the bow for running in crab or lobster pot waters and a spacious dinette to port. The captain will notice all controls and electronics laid out in just the right manner and the comfort of the custom Stidd Chair makes long passages as comfortable as can be. L Shaped Dinette To Port with new seating fabrics Teak and Holly Dinette Sole Stidd Helm Chair AC/Heat Zone Custom Garmin Electronics (see electronics for breakdown) Watertight Door To Starboard Deck Cherry Dinette Table Stairs To Staterooms Forward Steps To Bridge Aft Custom Lighting with Dimmer Controls Hynautic Steering System Triple Pane Panoramic Windows with Wipers Windshield Canvas Cover ACCOMODATIONS: Down the curved steps a 3 stateroom layout awaits with a VIP forward, 3 rd Stateroom with bunks Mid-Ships and a spectacular master suite with en-suite head and cedar closets and cedar storage everywhere you look. All the amenities you desire including washer/dryer, central vac, HDTV Sat TV and more. Master Stateroom Amidship and featuring an offset walk-around queen berth the master suite offers excellent lighting and a peaceful ambiance. Featuring cedar lining in clothing drawers and closets the details are amazing. Sharp Flat Screen TV DVD Player Cedar Closets Cedar Clothing Drawers Reading Lights Custom Lighting With Dimmers AC/Heat Zone En Suite Head with Maple Sliding Door Shower & Tub Combo Granite Countertops Granite Flooring Kohler Sinks Jabsco Electric Head VIP Stateroom Located in the bow this stateroom features an offset queen with large cedar lined closet. Access to the guest head is easy and luxury abounds. Cedar Closets Flat Screen TV AC/Heat Zone Custom Lighting with Dimmers DVD Player Reading Light Central Vac Storage 3 rd Stateroom Perfect for grandkids or extra crew this is a flexible configuration with open doors that make it wide open and easy convert from bunks to a settee for optional use as a dressing area, lounge area or stateroom as intended. Forward of the 3 rd stateroom is a stacked washer/dryer. Bunk Stateroom Converts to Settee Custom Lighting with Dimmers Unique Door Configuration Opens The Space Up Asko Stacked Washer Dryer in the passageway Guest Head Jabsco Electric Head Granite Countertops Kohler Sink Stall Shower
- Angled To Port on one level with the salon the galley offers a great layout that leaves the person doing the cooking part of the party. Granite counters and a really unique cooktop arrangement with granite surround and built in racks and vent. Microwave Convection Oven Triple Sub-Zero Refrigerator Drawers Freezer Drawer 3 Burner Range Granite Counters Braun Trash Compactor Teak & Holly Flooring Deepwell Sink Creative Storage
- Selected to make sense and have the right mix of redundancy and function the electronics package is done right on this boat. A knowledgeable owner worked this systems thru on this package to offer a blend of systems in the pilothouse and bridge where location and functionality are at a premium. Pilothouse Systems: Dual Garmin 7215 Touch Screen Full Multifunction Displays Garmin GMI 10 Multi Function Display (depth, rudder control, speed) Simrad AP28 Autopilot Control Garmin GX51 Weather (subscription needed) Garmin GX22 Sounder Module Garmin GMR 404 Open Array 4kw Radar Garmin AIS 600 Receiver & Transmitter Yacht Controller Remote System Icom IC-M604 VHF Radio For Pilothouse Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio From Bridge Feeds to Pilothouse Dual VHF Mics In Pilothouse or Bridge Engine Room and Back Up Camera Feeds Flybridge Systems: Single Garmin 7215 Touch Screen Full Multifunction Display Garmin GMI 10 Multi Function Display (depth, rudder control, speed) Simrad AP28 Autopilot Control Garmin GX51 Weather (subscription needed) Garmin GX22 Sounder Module Garmin GMR 404 Open Array 4kw Radar Garmin AIS 600 Receiver & Transmitter Icom IC-M604 VHF Radio From Pilothouse Feeds To Bridge Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio Dual VHF Mics In Pilothouse or Bridge Engine Room and Back Up Camera Feeds Northstar 6000i Color GPS Chartplotter Maretron Gyro Compass
- Accessed from a cockpit ladder aft or the pilothouse a spacious bridge awaits you and up to 10-12 guest. A double helm layout forward is rigged with full electronics and a great view forward. To aft a Brower 1500 lbs Davit holds a Caribe Tender with 30hp Honda 4 stoke with only a few hours on the motor. Custom Blue Marlin Bimini Top Radar Arch Double Helm Seating Stainless Steel Wheel Custom Bridge Electronics (see electronics section for breakout) Wetbar with Sink Starboard Large U shaped seating Dual Bridge Tables Custom Canvas Bridge Covers For Seating Areas & Helm Deep Non Skid Surfaces Brower 1500lbs Davit Caribe 11’ Tender with 30hp Honda 4 Stroke Arch Lighting Stereo Speakers All Weather On Bridge
- Teak abounds in a deck entry from the wide extended swim platform with swim steps and entry into the aft cockpit area with icemaker and electric grill. Wide teak side decks give you full walkaround access to the bow where a huge padded sun bed awaits. All chain windlass and pulpit finishes the bow on a well designed deck. Teak Swim Platform Telescopic Swim Ladder Stainless Swim Platform Railing Hot/Cold Swim Shower Glendenning Cable Master System U-Line Icemaker Electric Grill Station in Cockpit Custom LED lighting Teak Side Decks (wide and deep gunnels for safe access) Bow Sun Bed with Canvas Cover Stainless Steel Railings, Chocks, and Cleats Vinylester Hull with Epoxy Barrier Coat Custom Underwater Lights Maxwell VWC-2200C Windlass All Chain Rode Jabsco Search Light Flag Stanchions Forward and Aft CQR Stainless 60lbs Anchor
- Engines & Mechanical
- Entered aft thru a large watertight hatch the lazarette holds a 20kw Northern Lights generator in soundshield, spare part storage and additional dual sub-zero freezer drawers for added cold storage. Forward thru a watertight doorway you enter an engine room that is spacious and laid out to impress the pickiest owner or crew. Access is well thought out with things where they make sense and all racors and switches right where you want them. Cummins QSM-11M’s 660hp each (16-18 knot cruise, 23 Knot top end) 20kw Northern Lights Generator in Soundshield Sea Recovery 29gph/600Gal Per Day Capacity Watermaker Xantrex 2500 watt Inverter Yacht Controller Remote System Nibral 5 Bladed Props Racor 75/1000 Duals Per Each Main Dual Racor 75/500 Filtration for Genset Underwater Exhaust Wesmar Hydraulic RS-400 Stabilizers Wesmar Hydraulic Bow Thruster Single 1000gal Fuel Tank with Stbd & Port Fill Option Groco Sea Strainers Raritan 20gal Hot Water Heater AC & DC Engine Room Lighting Balmar Battery Charger Control Module Dual Battery Chargers 8 AGM Glass Mat Batteries 4 16000 BTU AC/Heat reverse cycle units Glendenning Cable Master Shore Power System Groco Fresh Water Pump Washdowns for Engine Room, Aft Deck, & Bow Jabsco Macerator pump Fire Boy Engine Room Suppression Engine Room Camera Feed
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.