- Good as new with a great owner behind her
- Over 30 upgrades, new teak and holley, flat screens, canvass, LCD lighting and much more....even the Sea Ray badges are new
- Caterpillar maintained with full records and recent oil analysis
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in two staterooms. Cockpit seating for a crowd of at least 6 and helm seat to starboard with 2 a person companion bench to port. Enter the spacious salon/galley area down four steps, galley to port and settee to starboard. Forward to port is master head with Vacuflush toilet sink and separate enclosed shower. Forward is the master stateroom with queen berth and under bed storage. Aft of salon is the additional cozy seating area that converts to second stateroom with sliding privacy pocket doors. Aft head features Vacuflush toilet, sink with retractable shower head on hose and shower curtain. MAIN STATEROOM FORWARD: New custom made sound deadening hypoallergenic mattress, never used 2012 New custom Perma suede Comforter and pillow set , New Custom made Egyptian 1200 count sheet set. Full length hanging locker with drawers behind mirror to starboard, Locker to port behind mirror, Port holes with custom window treatments, Carbon Monoxide detector, New Teak and Holly floor with cipilia trim. New 15 in flat screen TV. New brushed nickel lighting and cabinet drawer hardware. FORWARD HEAD: New brushed nickel lighting, cabinet drawer hardware. New Teak and Holly floor. New custom Mirror replacements. Vacuflush toilet, Waste tank monitor, Sink with storage, Countertop with storage, Power vent Port hole, Recessed lighting, Separate shower stall with adjustable shower head Recessed lighting. MAIN SALON/GALLEY New complete Teak and Holly cabin sole, and kick panels. New Microwave. New vertical blinds, custom wood. New brushed nickel halogen cabin lighting. New brushed nickel cabinet and drawer hardware. New 32 in flat screen Samsung TV. New cipilia wood accent trim. New Sony stereo system with 10 new speakers Norcold refrigerator/freezer, Sink with hot & cold H2O, Kenyon 3-burner ceramic cook top, Very clean and beautifully maintained cabinetry with ample under and over counter storage Recessed overhead lighting Overhead stereo speakers. AFT STATEROOM N ew brushed nickel halogen cabin lighting. New c ustom vertical blinds. New b rushed nickel cabinet and drawer hardware. Newly installed Teak and holly floor and kick panels, with cipilia trim. New 15 in Flat screen TV C- shaped seating that converts to full berth Removable table Sliding pocket doors for privacy Hanging locker
- Installed new halogen radar arch lighting for cockpit lighting. New wiring in radar arch. New shore power cords New custom black Bimini top with taupe lined underside for lower temp New Isinglass glass and full cockpit enclosure New fully enclosed slant back cover New Dash cover Cockpit Features Transom door Fold-down boarding step Aft wall fender storage Electrically operated engine hatch Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner Snap-in carpet liner Cockpit wet bar U-Shaped cockpit seat with sofa pad & table Cockpit icemaker Stainless steel handrail Indirect cockpit lighting Stereo speakers Notes on recent exterior work Buff and wax entire exterior. New bottom antifouling as in 2012 New canvas snaps installed. All new Sea-Ray insignia badges Complete new cockpit upholstery, Sea Ray matched, including helm seat. New wet bar sink and faucet.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Complete engine service as of 05-25-2012, oil and fuel, filters, raw water zincs, motors and drive systems belts and hoses and more. All work performed by Caterpillar factory technician after this owner commissioned a complete engine survey by Caterpillar and followed recommendations for full service) 3 ea. Rule 2500 gph bilge pumps with float switches. 5 ea. 12 volt batteries (new) 1 ea. Xantex battery charging systems. AC/reverse cycle heat (new AC raw water circulation pump) Westerbeke 7.6KW diesel Generator Complete Generator service, oil, filters zincs. Pressurized water system 11 Gal hot water heater 120V/30 Amp/12V Converter Automatic bilge pumps High water bilge alarm and pump Bilge blowers Halon systems new dated and tagged halon fire system. Crossover charging system Racor filters Underwater exhaust Aluminum fuel tanks with fuel filters Engine alarms Bilge lights Seacocks on all underwater fittings Seawater strainers Hydraulic trim tabs Manganese-bronze rudders and struts Dripless shaft logs Windlass
- New Garmin 8 in display, GPS fish finder sonar, live weather Tracking system New Foruno Radar system New Sony stereo remote Raymarine Auto helm New laser cut dash panels, in black and white lettering Raytheon Raydata Depth/Speed Raymarine VHF Ritchie Compass Hydraulic steering tilt wheel Dual gear shift & throttle controls
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.