SELLER WILL CONSIDER ANY AND ALL TRADES SO BRING IT ON
The 5288 is among the most attractive pilothouse yachts available today, and has been priced to sell now!! The floorplan features three staterooms and two full heads on the lower level, with a bright and open salon with galley above decks. The commanding pilothouse is three steps up from the salon level, with port and starboard side deck access doors as well as a staircase leading up to the flybridge. In the cockpit, the molded flybridge steps swing up for easy access to a spacious engine room not seen on many boats this size. Twin MAN diesel mains provide excellent performance, while the bow thruster makes maneuvering a snap in any Marina, there is also a autopilot and remote for use up on the bridge. With a diesel furnace system, central vac, electric heads and more, she's been gently used and well maintained by a very knowledgable hands on owner. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Master stateroom has a queen berth, 2 night stands with drawers, illuminated hanging locker with cedar lining, mini blinds, 13" TV/VCR, and a stereo. Master head has a tub/shower combo, vanity cabinet w/ sink, corian counters, overhead lighting, vacuum outlet, and an electric toilet. Forward stateroom has a double V-berth with storage under, illuminated hanging locker with shelves, overhead lighting, window curtains, and a 13" TV/VCR The mid stateroom has double bunks with storage underneath, overhead lights, and a washer/dryer. The forward guest head has an enclosed stall shower, vanity cabinet with sink, corian counter, medicine cabinet with mirrored doors, and vacuflush toilet. A fully instrumented helm with wood grain dash is the centerpiece of a superbly arranged pilothouse. Stand-up headroom and wraparound lounge seating allow a panoramic view or captain and guests and makes a great place for intimate dinners with a fold out table. Salon Adjustable dining table Bottle/Glass stowage L-settee with storage Ice maker Mini blinds Overhead lighting CD stereo system Entertainment center w/ TV/DVD Surround sound stereo Vacuum system
- Princess 3 burner stove GE microwave Frigidare dishwasher Dbl SS sink Corian counters Hardwood flooring Built-in spice rack Ample Stowage Cabinets & Drawers Overhead lights
- Raytheon auto pilot Raytheon 16" plotter/GPS Raytheon radar Commercial grade fish/depth finder Raytheon VHF bridge & pilothouse Raytheon tri data Ritchie digital compass Hand held remote for auto pilot
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mermaid A/C units in each cabin (6 units total) 15KW Westerbeke generator 842hrs 2.5KW inverter w/ battery charger Glendenning cable master Vacuflush head system Halon fire control Westerbeke 15 kW Generator Battery Paralleling System Shore Power Cords (4) 8D plus 4 batteries (8 total) Battery Switches Battery Level Indicators Wesmar Bow Thruster Air Conditioning/Heat (6 units) Engine Temperature Alarms Oil Pressure Alarms Blower Fuel Transfer Pump Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Vacu-Flush Head System with Macerator Bennett Electric/Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Spot Light Transom Platform Integrated with Concealed, Fold-Away Ladder Foredeck Sunlounge Cushions Anchor Line Locker Hatch Transom Shower Fresh Water Washdown Stainless Steel Bow rails Anchor roller Lewmar Anchor windlass Bridge entertainment center w/ wet bar (pressurized water system) and fridge/ice maker Bridge stereo system Bimini Davit system w/ hydraulic boom (1,000 lb. capacity) Windshield covers