- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Stamas 340 gives you everything you want in an open style fishing or cruising boat. Large beamy cockpit, stable ride, diesel power, and a cabin that makes the boat quite capable for long weekends on the water. Yanmar diesels provide plenty of power and make this boat economical to run and fish. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Double Berth Teak and Holly Floor Head w/ Shower AC/Heat Mid Cabin Berth Rod Storage CD Stereo TV Salon Dinette
- 2 Burner Range Fridge/Freezer Microwave Cabinet Storage
- Furuno Navnet GPS/Radar Furuno FCV-582L Icom M502 VHF
- Windlass Half Tower with Softtop Livewell Rocket Launcher Bait Station Tackle Storage Raw Water Washdown Transom Door Full Winter Enclosure
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 370hp Diesels (227 hours) Electric Deck Hatch Northern Lights Generator Battery Charger Halon System
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.