- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Model 6LP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Located in the fishing mecca, the Outer Banks of North Carolina, this is the Fishing Machine you are looking for!
Great Yanmar Diesel Powered comfortable fishing platform and she is maintained to the highest level. All of the options you need to make a cruise or fishing trip a great time for all. Super electronics, Lee Outriggers, beautiful interior makes her a DEAL at this price!
- The Luhrs 32 Open has a deep forefoot and a Carolina flair to bust up the head seas while still keeping passengers dry and comfortable on those long treks offshore. The modified V-hull runs true in all conditions and is stable in the troughs. The 32 makes shorthanded fishing a snap. Access to the cockpit is safe and quick while visibility is excellent on all points. A custom fiberglass hardtop, an easy-access fishtower with extra-wide seating, and full instrumentation makes it all comfortable. Features like the livewell, dual washdowns, rod holders, bait prep centers, and even a coaming fishbox are included. The interior features rich fabrics and fine hard woods accented by durable, yet beautiful Corian and plush carpeting. The forward V-berth doubles as a dinette and the starboard settee flips up and slides out to offer a double berth below with a single above. Galley accommodations include a two-burner range, dual-voltage refrigerator / freezer, and microwave. The full-fiberglass head with shower is large and easy to maintain with a Corian counter and plenty of storage.
- FISHING AND DECK EQUIPMENT
- Isenglass enclosure Solid slant back storage cover Upper helm cover Upper helm bench cover Windlass w/remote control at helm Anchor Aft hawse pipes Grab rails on hardtop Cockpit bolsters Courtesy lights Self-bailing cockpit Walk through transom door Optional swim platform with dive ladder Aluminum bow railing Aluminum fish tower Wraparound windshield with wipers Power center vent in windshield Molded fiberglass bench seats port and starboard on bridge deck Large storage area under bench seats Overhead electronics box Console canvas cover Navigational lights Rod storage Tackle center w/drawer storage and insulated icebox Molded fiberglass livewell Freshwater washdown Raw water washdown Pedestal rocket launcher Transom fish box Tower leg mounted rocket launchers 30 ft. Lee double spreader outriggers Hardtop rocket launchers Recessed rod holders in coaming
- GREAT ELECTRONICS
- Furuno NavNet 10” display at lower station Furuno NavNet 7” display at lower station Furuno NavNet 7” display at upper station Furuno 48 mile open array radar Furuno NavNet Plotter/GPS Furuno sounder/fishfinder Simrad autopilot Standard horizon VHF w/DSC capability Full engine instrumentation at both stations Trim tabs JVC AM/FM/CD stereo with a 6 disc CD changer JVC stereo remote at lower helm Remote spotlight Compass EPIRB
- Kohler 5 E Generator with 272 Hours Cruise Air A/C heat VacuFlush head New Automatic Battery Charging system Comments: This owner has done a great job maintiaing the boat. He has the engine and generator oil changed every 100 hours or once a season. Water pump impellers changed and the boat detailed. The bottom was done in spring of 2013 as well as zincs and she lacks for nothing and ready to go fishing now. He fishes the boat offshore for Tuna and near shore for Rockfish. C apable boat fits most eveyone's needs.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.