- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
STUNNINGLY UPDATED with all new furnishings, wood floors, accent lighting, drapes and more this is hands down the nicest 50 Constellation you are likely to find. The seller has done amazing work to update this boat to a clean fresh look yet somehow managed to stay traditional to the Chris-Craft heritage. Great foredeck seating with cushions custom designed to match the bridge. You will be impressed at every turn and if your a 50 Constellation shopper you may find a cheaper one but not one that looks like this without spending much more to do whats already been done. WOW FACTOR GALORE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Aft Master Stateroom with Queen Walkaround Berth Lighted Vanity Huge Full Length Closet with tremendous closet space Dresser Cabinets Surrounding Berth En Suite Head w/ Stall Shower VIP Double Berth Stateroom In Aft Hallway Hanging Locker VIP Head Forward Guest Stateroom with over under bunks Forward Head w/ Stall Shower CUSTOM WOOD FLOORING In Salon & Aft Deck CUSTOM ACCENT LIGHTING THRU INTERIOR CUSTOM FURNISHINGS WITH STORAGE BUILT IN'S Raritan Heads Upright Washer & Dryer L Shaped Dinette Flat Screen TV CD Stereo System 5 Zone AC/Heat Salon
- Full Size Fridge/Freezer Microwave Garbage Disposal 3 Burner Range with Oven Wood Floors Trash Compactor Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Raymarine R70 Radar Furuno Depth Indicator Icom IC-M125 VHF Radio Raymarine RC520 Plotter AP300x Autopilot Sandpiper Digital Speed and Depth Indicator Lower Helm VHF Radio
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 6V-92's with 1294 hours Onan 20kw Generator (1195 hours) 80 Amp Charger 19.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater Engine Washdown 5 New AC Units Spare Props Halon System
- Windlass Dual Bow Dock Boxes Foredeck Lounge Seating and Custom Cushions For Dock Boxes Full Bridge Enclosure Searchlight Swim Platform with Ladder Bridge Carpet Full Winter Cover ENCLOSED AFT DECK FEATURING: The aft deck provides a second salon feel with custom wood floors, lower helm station forward, wet bar with icemaker, Flat Screen TV finished with custom furnishings and lighting.