- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Priced to sell this 42 Bertram Motor Yacht is in good cosmetic condition and In good running condition. Redone Bottom with Epoxy Barrier Coat. The Cummins 903's have only 1300 hours and these motors on other applications have run 6-7 times that without issue. You get a roomy layout down below with large Aft Stateroom, roomy salon, galley down, and a forward private v berth. At this price you can add electronics, live aboard or cruise the bay. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Aft Stateroom with Twin Double Berths Large Closet Storage Nightstand Head w/ Stall Shower Forward V Berth Forward Head Hanging Lockers AC/Heat Roomy Salon with Settee and 2 Barrel Chairs Blinds Great Cabinet Storage
- Double Stainless Steel Sink Full Size Fridge/Freezer Microwave 3 Burner Range w/ Oven
- Plexiglass wing doors. Bow pulpit with roller. Anchor Windlass Aft Deck Furniture Swim ladder. Swim platform. Transom door. (3) windshield wipers. Dual trumpet horn Aft Deck Sink/Wetbar Redone Bottom with Epoxy Barrier Coat
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD