- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 MPI's FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Sea Ray 320 is one of the best selling express boats Sea Ray ever built. The reason is all about layout. With a centerline master berth and expansive cockpit the 320 lives large and offers a great weekend cruiser with the speed and power to handle long trips and choppy water. The one has the blue hull, good electronics and low hours. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Centerline Master Berth Hanging Closets Privacy Curtain Cherry Interior AC/Heat Teak Cabin Steps Vacuflush Head with Shower Stero with 6 Disc Changer Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Player in Salon Large Salon Settee w/ Dinette Aft U-Shaped Lounge Converts
- Corian counters Cherrywood Cabinets Norcold Fridge Microwave 2 Burner Range Teak Galley Inset
- Windlass Bow Sunpad Searchlight Full Camper Enclosure with Screens Cockpit Cover Cockpit Wetbar with Fridge Cockpit Carpets Swim Platform Swim Ladder
- Raymarine C80 Color GPS/Radar/Digital Sounder Raymarine 215 VHF Radio Smartcraft Mercruiser Diagnostics
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 6.2L MPI FWC V Drives (293 Hours) Kohler 5kw Generator (32 hours) Battery Charger Electric engine hatch Hot water heater Halon Fire System
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.