- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC Horizon V8
- Number of Engines
Super clean is a term over used but in this case perfectly applied. This boat is one that you can compare to any out there and the conclusion will be WOW. WIth a great interior layout that gives you two staterooms and two heads the 400DA set the bar for other brands to reach for. The cockpit layout offers ample seating with great access forward on wide side decks. VERY IMPRESSIVE BOAT. Click Full Sepcs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in two staterooms. Cockpit seating for a crowd of at least 6 and helm seat to starboard with 2 a person companion bench to port. Enter the spacious salon/galley area down four steps, galley to port and settee to starboard. Forward to port is master head with Vacuflush toilet sink and separate enclosed shower. Forward is the master stateroom with queen berth and under bed storage. Aft of salon is the additional cozy seating area that converts to second stateroom with sliding privacy pocket doors. Aft head features Vacuflush toilet, sink with retractable shower head on hose and shower curtain. MAIN STATEROOM FORWARD: Centerline Berth Flat Screen TV w/ DVD (2009) Full length hanging locker with drawers behind mirror to starboard, Locker to port behind mirror, Port holes with custom window treatments, Carbon Monoxide detector, FORWARD HEAD: Vacuflush toilet, Waste tank monitor, Sink with storage, Countertop with storage, Power vent Port hole, Recessed lighting, Separate shower stall with adjustable shower head Recessed lighting. AFT STATEROOM C- shaped seating that converts to full berth Removable table Sliding pocket doors for privacy Hanging locker MAIN SALON/GALLEY Large Settee w/ Dinette CD Stereo System Flat Screen TV w/ DVD (2009) AC/Heat Guest Vacuflush Head Very clean and beautifully maintained cabinetry with ample under and over counter storage Recessed overhead lighting Overhead stereo speakers
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer (2010) Sink with hot & cold H2O, Kenyon 3-burner ceramic cook top Microwave Ample Countertops and Great Cabinet Storage
- Windlass Searchlight Dash Cover Slantback Enclosure Swim Shower Cockpit Features Transom door Fold-down boarding step Aft wall fender storage Electrically operated engine hatch Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner Snap-in carpet liner Cockpit wet bar U-Shaped cockpit seat with sofa pad & table Cockpit icemaker Stainless steel handrail Indirect cockpit lighting Stereo speakers
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercury Horizon V8's FWC (2009 Risers and Manifolds) Westerbeke Generator (187 hours) Underwater exhaust Aluminum fuel tanks with fuel filters Engine alarms Bilge lights Seacocks on all underwater fittings Seawater strainers Hydraulic trim tabs New Batteries (2012) New Hot Water Heater (2010) Line Cutters On Shafts
- Furuno Navnet Color GPS & Radar ST60 Depth Indicator Raymarine VHF Radio