- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502 EFI's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Nothing runs like a Formula and this lift kept well cared for 382 is a must see if your looking for performance and ride for under $50k. The 502 EFI motors live in a clean engine room, drives are free of corrosion and the hull has a nice shine to it. Down below the 382 gives you enough room to weekend on the boat plus has a fridge and small galley plus vacuflush enclosed head. NICE BOAT. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Forward Double Berth U Shaped Salon Seating Vacuflush Head Stereo System Fridge/Freezer Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Under Seat Storage
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercury 502 EFI's Bravo One Racing Drives Power Engine Hatch Pro Nautic Charger Halon System Racing Tabs
- Power Helm Bolsters Aft Sunlouge Aft Bench Seating For 4 Cockpit Cover
- Lowrance 3300 C GPS Chartplotter Digital Depth Indicator
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.