- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Model: 496 HO with Bravo 3 X drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 38 Fountain Express Cruiser is a rare find and we have one that in spectacular. Captain maintained and managed with an open checkbook, we can only call this a showroom boat as the photos will verify.
This is dry-dock stored boat with Twin 496 HO Mercruisers. Cruise at 45 MPH or go all out to a 62 MPH sensational ride in total comfort afforded by Fountain's famous Twin-step hull with notched transom and padded keel. The helm seating bolsters around the very state of the art instrument layout are large and comfortable with remote positioning. There is a sun lounge across from the Captain and the first mate and her huge rear cockpit seats 10 within easy reach of the convenience center with ice maker and sink. The boat comes with the large extended swim platform and full canvas package. The spacious cabin provides 6'4" of headroom and includes a full galley area with fridge and sink and the Kohler 5KW generator makes this a great get away boat for extended stays in the water. When we say flawless and like new we mean it this near new 38 Fountain Express. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- The large forward V-berth sleeps 2 in comfort featuring valances and décor pillows. Located to the port side is the compact galley with Corian Countertops, Stainless Sink, designer faucet, 1 burner stove, microwave, refrigerator and very attractive Cherry veneer cabinets with plenty of storage. The head is private it is located to the port aft as well featuring a vanity with a Corian Countertop, Stainless sink, Electric Toilet with shower. The settee is located to the starboard and there is a mid berth that sleeps 2 in comfort. The cabin is well laid out, roomy and shows beautifully. Accommodations Forward stateroom with centerline queen berth Valances and décor pillows Teak and Holley sole Corian Counter Tops in Galley and Head Under Counter and above counter Storage Single Burner Princess Stove Dometic Refrigerator/ Freezer Designer Faucets Tappan Microwave Cherry Cabinets and table Sony Flat Screen TV Electric head w/ macerator and Holding Tank Head has pull out shower Stereo/CD/DVD Sirius sat/MP3 Player with high wattage output Accommodates the tall person in the house with 6'4" headroom
- The deck is perfectly planned and has plenty of seating for the Captain and his guests Well laid out super stylish Helm Large Bolster seats with remote seat positioning Transom Door U Shaped Seating Cockpit table Full cockpit carpet Plexi Fiberglass C/way Door High grade Stainless Steel Hardware Pop Up Cleats and Oversized Cleats Bowrail Windlass Switch and Stainless Anchor Kenwood CD Player Sound System w/ 10 exterior and interior speakers Kenwood KTS 100MR Radio Remote Cockpit Wet Bar with Fridge/Icemaker Plenty of Storage below Wet Bar and seats Underwater lights
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercury 496HO 425HP /Bravo 3 X drives Fresh water drive flushing system Marine Air 10,000 BTU A/C Electric Windlass Mercury Trim Tabs with gauges Hydraulic Steering Livorsi Controls w/ Matching Gauges 50 Gallon Hot water heater Fresh Water System Silent choice exhausts Generator 5.0 KW Kohler with 105 hrs 110v Shore Power W/ Cable 12v Electrical, 12v/110v Lighting 12v GFCI Outlets Galley & Head Remote search light
- Raymarine E 80 GPS with integrated radar Icom M502 VHF, Livorsi Gauges w/ Flo Meter
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.