- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 426 Chris offers a great platform for a live-aboard (as its currently used) or has the mechanical worthiness to cruise with well kept Cat Diesels. The 2 stateroom layout offers 2 full heads as well. With a galley down layout and large dinette the boat flows right and feels larger then its length. The seller has equipped this boat with an extra large under counter freezer and all major mechanical systems are working as they should. VERY NICE FOR THE MONEY. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Walk Around Queen Aft Master Master Flat Screen w/ DVD Full Tub/Shower in Aft Master Head Large Closet Storage Aft Stateroom Vanity 3 AC/Heat Units Forward Stateroom with Centerline Queen Berth Forward Head w/ Shower Hanging Locker Forward Spacious Salon with Port and Starboard Seating Salon Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Central Vac Window Blinds Plenty of Storage
- Stainless Steel Sink Tiled Countertops 3 Burner Range w/ Oven Wood Floors Microwave Convection Oven Full Size Fridge/Freezer Under Counter Haier Freezer
- Bridge Enclosure Aft Deck Enclosure Hydraulic Swim Platform Platform Dock Box Dinghy & Motor Included Aft Deck Wetbar w/ Icemaker Wide Side Decks Windlass Searchlight
- Raytheon R41x Radar Horizon VHF Radio ST60 Tri Data (depth, speed, temp) ST6001 Autopilot Raytheon RC530 Chartplotter
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3208's Onan 8kw Generator Oil Changer System Dripless Shaft Seals Racor Filters Halon Fire System Lectra Sans Sanitation System
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.