- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD60C 250 h.p
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New Listing and a Rare Find on the East Coast!
This 48ft. Ponderosa (CHB) Motor Yacht Trawler has the room of a much bigger boat. This is the perfect live aboard or long distance cruisers. Huge flybridge and sundeck give you all the room you need for entertainment and extra living space. She also has a lower helm station.
Powered by twin Volvo TAMD60D 250 h.p. diesels she is economical and easy to run. New Garmin GPS plotter, radar, depth and twin cameras have been installed as well as satellite TV.
She has 3 staterooms, 3 heads with showers, a giant salon and beautifully laid out galley with dinette nearby. You will be sorry if you don't see this boat right away as she will not last long.
The owner has moved inland and is not able to use the boat as she needs to be used. He will consider a partial trade on a smaller lake type boat that will work in his new location.
If you are serious about finding a nice big Trawler style Motoryacht, call me today to set up an appointment!
- The Ponderosa's Description
- Your first impression will be that this is a much bigger yacht than you expected. She is very roomy and gives you the impression that you are on a 60 footer. The Sundeck area has lots of room to enjoy the sites and entertain if you wish. There is a wet bar with a stainless steel faced refrigerator and a nice amount of storage. A large circular rattan style table with four chairs makes it a great place to have a meal above decks. The fully enclosed Flybridge has lots of seating for all to enjoy cruising together. The helm station is fully equipped with electronics and a new Garmin GPS chart plotter has been installed sporting radar, sounder, a camera in the engine room as well as one mounted on the transom. As you walk down to the salon you will see how nice and open the boat is with lots of light from the windows. Two recliners, a built in sofa, two more chairs and SUPRISE.... a fireplace! Artificial but effective and a nice touch. This is a comfortable homey room that just feels good. Warm teak and holly sole flooring adds to the feel. The main salon is also home for the lower helm station. Comfortable in any type of weather. Down to the U shaped galley with microwave, three burner stove and oven, full size refrigerator / freezer, twin stainless steel sinks, trash compactor and nice tile counter tops. All of this is directly across from the beautiful large dinette table. All three heads have VacuFlush toilets and the foward head has a new Electro Scan treatment system. The master head has a seperate shower. A forward private stateroom has a double bed with lots of storage and the third stateroom can double as a nice office. Going aft is the huge Master stateroom with a queen size walk-around bed, tons of closets and drawers all in beautiful wood.
- General Cabin Three Zone A/C Heating Cruise Air systems AM/FM CD Jensen CD 3010X Teak & Holly Flooring (2) Leather Chairs Valance Lighting L-Shaped Leather Sofa Reading Lights Control Panel (4) 12V Overhead Lights Multiple Closets Coffee Table / Game Table Counter Dinette Seats (5) Custom blinds Washer / Dryer stack Lower Station Electronics IC-M80 Icom VHF Coastal Navigator Depth Sounder Compass Instrument Panel Windlass Switch Fuel/Water Gauges Hour Meters Intercom system thoughout yacht Stereo system cabin area Flybridge Garmin Chart Plotter with radar, speed, depth, weather, 2 cameras Two VHF Radios Stereo system on bridge Westmar Auto Pilot Trim Indicators Richie Compass Hailer Folding Radar Arch Aft Deck Table w/4 Chairs (2) Sofas Game table with chairs Refrigerator Icemaker Ladder w/Access to Bridge Built-in Electric Fan Heater Upper Closets Sink w/Tiled Counter Electrical System 110V AC Electrical System (2) 8D Batteries (6) 3 Cell 6 Volt Batteries Battery Parallel Switch 2.5 kW Inverter Lighting System Voltage Regulator Automatic Battery Charger 12V DC Electrical System Dockside Electrical Cables Electrical Bonding System 7.0 Westerebeke Generator with sound box. 1991 hours Battery Switches Main Deck/Hull The hull was done with Sterling Paint in 2001. Electric Windlass Winch Coast Guard Safety Package Distress Kit Hailer Hand Rail Wash-down System (1) 40 lb. Plow Anchor w/400' Chain 3/8" Bow Rail (1) 30 lb. Danforth Anchor Forward Hatch Navigation Light Swim Platform Hot/Cold Shower Transom Door Boarding Ladder Bow Light Bow Pulpit Aft/Port/Starboard Boarding Gate Boarding Ramp
- Broker's Comments
- This is a really great boat. She is ready for cruising and has a very nice comfortable feel about her. Many upgrades have been done. All new canvas was completed a few years ago and looks great. New vacuum cleaner, new VacuFlush toilets and a new Electro Scan treatment system was installed last year. A satellite TV system , TV and new cameras in the engine room and on the aft deck where installed. The boat orginally did not have Air conditioning as she was orginially lauched in the Northwest. Upon the seller's purchase he had a complete three (3) zone A/C heating Cruise-Air system installed. A new refrigerator / ice maker was installed on the stern deck. A new microwave and new gas grill installed in July 2012. The VOLVO engines and generator have just been serviced. Bottom was painted two years ago and she has been hauled for cleaning and inspection last fall. The owner has moved inland and is not able to use the boat as she needs to be used. He will consider a partial trade on a smaller lake type boat that will work in his new location.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.